PDA

View Full Version : Zombie bullets

Sasquatch-1
12-10-2013, 04:49 PM
I put together some Zombie loads this week. The bullets are .44 Mag 240 grn jhp from 40 S&W brass tipped with "Kryptonite pellets" I obtain through shadier sources. They are guaranteed to work equally as well on Zombies or super heroes or villains from the planet Krypton. Can also have drops of Holy water placed in tip for vampires or a piece of silver soldier can be added for ware wolves.

clodhopper
12-10-2013, 04:56 PM
Nice looking bullets.
But just so you don't get in a bad jam with werewolves, silver solder is made of tin and copper.
As a option you could cut the tines off your sterling forks and shove them in the hollow points.:kidding:

Sasquatch-1
12-11-2013, 05:41 AM
I will have to look for some at a flea market.

As a option you could cut the tines off your sterling forks and shove them in the hollow points.:kidding:

2wheelDuke
12-11-2013, 07:30 AM
Maybe swage in a Stirling silver bead?

http://www.artbeads.com/silver-components-beads-seamless-round-beads.html

R.Ph. 380
12-11-2013, 11:53 AM
Nice looking bullets.
But just so you don't get in a bad jam with werewolves, silver solder is made of tin and copper.

Be careful, load down because you don't want over penetration....................................... ...

Forrest r
12-11-2013, 12:41 PM
Man, I got to get me some of them!!!

Now you did it, need to start looking for glow in the dark beads.

aaronraad
12-12-2013, 02:21 AM
Just dip in some silver nitrate solution :-P

Bullshop Junior
12-12-2013, 03:48 AM
I think when the zombies come back ill just grab the nearest muzzle loader. We dont see many zombies left, so it would seem they did must fine exterminating them with the ol singleshots.

Sasquatch-1
12-12-2013, 09:30 AM
I think Pittsburg is about as far north as zombies travel. I think in Alaska you may have more of a problem with vampires (30 days of night). So you have three choices: 1, have them blessed by a priest, 2, engrave a cross on each bullet or 3, a drop of holy water in the hollow point. If you are excessive compulsive, you can do all three.

I think when the zombies come back ill just grab the nearest muzzle loader. We dont see many zombies left, so it would seem they did must fine exterminating them with the ol singleshots.