PDA

View Full Version : Join me in thanking God for answering a prayer

Beetmagnet
12-03-2013, 11:54 PM
My dad was in a car accident a year and a half ago. Unbeknownst to him it injured a bone fusion that was done to his neck from a previous surgery done 20 years ago. It caused a protrusion that almost severed his spinal cord at his neck. When the Doctor saw this a month and a half ago he said to not do anything at all physical because it could cause it to move and end my fathers life (suffocation). Needless to say this was extremely serious. All this was found by accident. They were looking for the source of back pain my dad was having (also from the wreck). Turned out on one of his vertebrae he has something between the bone and spinal cord. This has to be removed, but the neck thing was life threatening. My dad underwent surgery this morning. There was a possibility that he would never walk again if this surgery didn't go well. I am happy to report that the surgery went well. He made it through OK and will have to rehab for a few months before he can have another surgery to fix the vertebrae issue. God answered my family and my prayers. God is good and His grace is sufficient for me. Thank you God for answering my prayers.

gkainz
12-04-2013, 12:08 AM
Amen!!!

OnceFired
12-04-2013, 12:16 AM
Hallelujah!

jmort
12-04-2013, 01:35 AM
Nice to hear a good report. Paying for a complete recovery.

Bzcraig
12-04-2013, 01:41 AM
Obviously your heart is right before The Lord and he honored your prayers and supplications.

retread
12-04-2013, 01:50 AM
To the Lord, all praise.

tommag
12-04-2013, 05:17 AM
That sort of surgery is extremely risky. Glad to here it went well. It's always a good thing to have your spiritual ducks in a row.
Thanks be to Him!

missionary5155
12-04-2013, 07:51 AM
Good morning and yes Praise God !!!
Will pray for his complete recover from all the issues.
Mike in Peru

square butte
12-04-2013, 09:03 AM
I always like to thank God for the bad things that never happened and the roads he did not let me turn down - The likes of which I can never truely comprehend. We are greatful and BLESSED

Beetmagnet
12-04-2013, 06:15 PM
Thanks everybody...indeed all glory be to God.