PDA

View Full Version : MP-Molds

fastfire
12-03-2013, 02:49 PM
I have emailed multiple times with non response.
I'd very much like to order 3 molds from MP-Molds but can't get a return email from them?:-?

Iron Mike Golf
12-03-2013, 06:55 PM
Maybe try PMing Mihec here?

Harter66
12-03-2013, 07:07 PM
His response times lag some . I think maybe its a 1 horse shop that could keep 3 running 18hr a day.

Dale53
12-03-2013, 09:35 PM
I recently received some correspondence from Miha. He is overwhelmed with e-mails and his web site was down, which didn't help much. He is trying hard to catch up. I suggest a PM as that seems a bit faster. It may take a few days. The product is absolutely worth a bit of wait, I will assure you of that.

FWIW
Dale53

Oreo
12-04-2013, 02:36 AM
I honcho a few GBs for Miha so I have some experience communicating with him. PMs are much more likely to get a response then email. If I don't get a reply in a few days I probably won't at all so I resend the message once a week till I get a reply. He's in Europe (Slovenia) so if you send a PM during his local business hours you're more likely to get a quick reply.

MtGun44
12-04-2013, 03:04 AM
Yes, he is working his butt off trying to keep up with a huge number of GBs and still keep his
absolutely top notch quality. I think he needs to clone himself a couple times.

Worth the wait.

Bill

Mal Paso
12-04-2013, 10:25 AM
The Honchos think they run things ;) but Miha has been known to come up with molds between buys. If you want something he has made in the past, PM him.

Oreo
12-04-2013, 10:53 AM
The Honchos think they run things ;)

Not at all. We may draw up new designs and get them into production but other then that we're just list keepers. We aren't even always the first to know what's going on with our own GBs. On several occasions I've heard my GB was closing soon or new options Miha made available from other people. Miha is the wizard bihind the curtain. Only he knows what he has on the shelf, or what he's going to make next and of course, he owns the tooling so he can produce one-offs as he pleases.

Asking Miha is never a bad idea.