PDA

View Full Version : last day of sale."Helvetica" USA Smart reloader.

gandydancer
12-02-2013, 01:36 PM
50% off on reloading gear. and today is the last day of sale. don't know how good the stuff is? I do have the smart reloader press"SBP" just for cutting wads. :) now.http://shopping.na1.netsuite.com/s.nl/c.3691722/sc.26/category.1171/.f

dbosman
12-02-2013, 05:52 PM
Half $29.99 beats $18.99 from Sears, for the SBP.

reed1911
12-02-2013, 06:08 PM
It appears they use the same molds for the SR tools as Lee.

dbosman
12-02-2013, 06:43 PM
Based on my limited knowledge of Chinese manufacturing, someone took a Lee press and made the molds from it.

A previous hobby was aquariums. Many of the cheap aquarium filters on the market (read eBay and heavily discounted retail shops) are direct copies of industry standard filters, but made from cheaper materials. Some of those filters came from the same production lines as the originals "after hours". Many were mere copies that missed the fine points of the name brand, and leaked out of the box. Nothing a bigger gasket couldn't cure. Until the plastic breaks.

DaveInFloweryBranchGA
12-03-2013, 01:24 AM
My feeling is we've got enough chinese made **** in our lives. Let the chinese reload with the junk they make. Spend a very few extra dollars and get something that was both invented and made here. Those chinese companies AIN'T going to hire you, EVER. Nor any other American.

Mike Kerr
12-03-2013, 04:25 PM
Dave In Georgia is correct about the Chinese. They will not become a favorable trading partner for anything. So far they are doing a good job of suckering us with the lower prices on darn near everything.