PDA

View Full Version : NOE molds

glockky
12-01-2013, 07:34 PM
Anyone familiar with how often NOE makes a run of molds in there catalog? I have been wanting a couple of there molds but never see them in stock. Thanks

**oneshot**
12-01-2013, 07:40 PM
There is a link under NOE in the vendors sponser to see the upcoming schedule.

rbuck351
12-01-2013, 08:07 PM
The only problem with NOE is the molds are so good and the price is really fair so they just can't make enough molds to supply the demand. I have four now and it's hard to say enough good about them.

JonB_in_Glencoe
12-01-2013, 08:24 PM
Anyone familiar with how often NOE makes a run of molds in there catalog? I have been wanting a couple of there molds but never see them in stock. Thanks

It varies. I suggest sending him an email through his webpage. If you aren't alone in wanting one of his "cataloged" molds, it's more likely to get worked into the schedule. He does spend plenty of time here...if you mentioned which molds you were ready to purchase in the OP, it would have probably been as good as a direct email :)

Blammer
12-01-2013, 11:09 PM
I just spoke to him and he made an "inventory run" so he should have a bunch more in stock now at his store.

hermans
12-02-2013, 10:09 AM
I was also looking for a mold for my 45 ACP, sent him an e-mail as well as a PM here on the forum. He must be a very busy man, never came back to me.
I just kept watching the stock on the web site...and one day they suddenly had stock, ordered it, and it was shipped the next day.
So my advice, just keep on trying!

GLL
12-02-2013, 11:48 AM
Al is usually VERY quick to respond to questions !
Send A Private Message.

Jerry

glockky
12-02-2013, 03:27 PM
Mihec had one of his 462 hammer molds left and I just picked one of them up for the 45-70