PDA

View Full Version : Need some help with Thumblers tumbler ultra-vibe

Alvin
11-30-2013, 08:22 PM
Hey all, I need some help with a Thumblers tumbler I have. It seems as though the previous owner broke the center shaft, and tried to fix it but failed horribly. The whole thing is taken apart, and the parts are all in the bowl. I was hoping someone had a parts diagram that will show me what I need to find/buy.

I have the ultra vibe 10 model, but was curious if anyone has tried using the 10 motor in a ultra vibe 18. I would also be interested if anyone has a broken ultra vibe 10 or 18 that they have lying around that I could just put my motor into. Every single review I have on this has been nothing but great, so I would love to give it a try. Thanks.

ReloaderFred
11-30-2013, 10:04 PM
The center post on the Ultra-Vibe UV-18 is simply 1/4-20 All Thread, cut off to the proper length. I've replaced both of mine over the years when the threads became stripped from so much usage.

Hope this helps.

Fred

Alvin
12-01-2013, 12:16 AM
Thanks Fred, that'll help me get started as I'll need one of those no matter what. I'm more concerned about all the other parts, as the previous owner for whatever took apart every single bolt and screw. So I need to figure out if I have every piece that I need, and what parts I'll need to order. I also have to figure out how to put it all back together. It doesn't look too hard, it'll just make things ten times easier if I had a parts diagram so that I know the parts and how to assemble it back correctly.

ReloaderFred
12-01-2013, 10:52 AM
Alvin,

Here's the link to the manufacturer's website: http://thumlerstumbler.com/index.html

They should be able to help you with a parts diagram. The tumblers are pretty basic in design and if you're missing a screw or two, they're common hardware parts.

Hope this helps.

Fred