PDA

View Full Version : Pacific DL350 Shotgun Press Primer Deflector

DonMountain
11-26-2013, 11:05 AM
I know this is a site mainly for lead boolit reloaders, of which I am one also. Recently I acquired a Pacific DL350 shotgun reloading press set up for 12 gauge, and it is missing the primer deflector rod that goes through a 1/4" hole in the horizontal operating rod at the bottom, and swings up over the primer punch under station one to deflect the punched out primer to the rear of the machine. If someone happens to have one of these antique presses with the primer deflector in place, could you shoot a picture of it or at least measure it and tell me what it consists of? I have seen a rough picture of one and it seems to be a 1/4" diameter threaded rod about 4" long with some sort of plate on the end that swings up to deflect the primers. Thanks for any help you can give me.

W.R.Buchanan
11-27-2013, 06:02 PM
Lots of people here reload shotshells as well as Boolits so you have come to the right place.

The guy to talk to is Seagiant:

He is the resident Older Pacific Press guru and has several older ones like yours , and could probably shoot you a drawing of the part.

Just PM him.

Randy