PDA

View Full Version : lever evolution load for cb's?

bk92
11-22-2013, 09:59 PM
Hi guys, first off if I've posted this in the wrong place I'm sorry. I'm new to both casting and reloading, I'm reloading for my 30/30 and the only powder they had at my bass pro shops was hodgdon lever evolution. My problem is the only load data i can find is for 160 grain ftx and I'm shooting 180 pure wheel wheight cast bullets. Is this powder safe to use with cb's and if so does anyone know what a safe load would be for my cb's.i want the least powerful load i can shoot and still maintain decent accuracy, these rounds are intended to be just for fun shooting and i want to be able to reuse my brass as many times as possible. thanks for any help

TXGunNut
11-22-2013, 10:08 PM
Welcome! You're in the right place. Larry Gibson has done a bit of work with LeveRevolution powder, if you can get the search feature to work should make for some interesting reading.

Larry Gibson
11-23-2013, 11:35 AM
The answers are here; http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?115657-LeveRevoltuion-Powder

If not then ask and I'll help if I can.

Larry Gibson

bk92
11-23-2013, 09:15 PM
Thanks very much guys that link helped a lot, this is easily the most helpful and nice forum i have ever been on.