PDA

View Full Version : Finally read Recluse's ABOVE REPROACH !

shooterg
11-21-2013, 08:33 PM
Couldn't put it down, Stayed up to the wee hours to finish. A really good read. The good guy is right up there with Stephen Hunter's Swaggers , Roy Chandler's Shattos, and L'Amour's Sackett boys ! Hope to read more books by Mr. Kinman .

Goatwhiskers
11-22-2013, 09:03 AM
Just be patient. JD has one close to completion that should be equal to Above Reproach but things are on hold. He's been dealing with some health issues, in fact haven't heard anything out of him in a while. When he finishes the new one we on the forum will be the first to know about it. In the meantime visit his website, jdkinman.com, for some fascinating insights into a great mind. GW

JeffinNZ
11-22-2013, 06:15 PM
I really enjoyed it also.

Bad Water Bill
11-22-2013, 08:47 PM
HE HE the next one will be even better.

Now we ALL have to wait till the publisher releases the book.

Read back on his posts where he said the publisher would release the book in November.

The cover art was what they were working on at that time.

Yes I DO want my signed copy again.

Goatwhiskers
11-22-2013, 09:27 PM
Me too! Me too! GW

gray wolf
11-22-2013, 09:47 PM
I truly enjoyed the first book, JD has a way with words and uses some of his own life experience.

redneckdan
11-24-2013, 07:49 PM

Read back on his posts where he said the publisher would release the book in November.

Heck with the cover art. I'm itching to read the book!:killingpc

Recluse
11-27-2013, 12:28 PM
Couldn't put it down, Stayed up to the wee hours to finish. A really good read. The good guy is right up there with Stephen Hunter's Swaggers , Roy Chandler's Shattos, and L'Amour's Sackett boys ! Hope to read more books by Mr. Kinman .

:) Glad you enjoyed it. A lot of the characters return in False Gods, plus towards the very end of the book, there will be a return of a character from Above Reproach that most readers will find quite surprising, not to mention intriguing.

Unfortunately, because of my health issues, the publishing date has been pushed back quite a bit. I'm posting an update explaining such in another thread.

:coffee:

Bad Water Bill
11-27-2013, 01:01 PM
Now or later makes no difference Girty said.

She said she will be waiting for me to read her bed time story ALL NIGHT LONG for several days as long as it is from another signed copy.

Your health is way more important to ALL of us here than getting the book a week,month sooner.

Moondawg
12-08-2013, 10:06 PM
I just finished reading it. It explains why ya "Don't Mess With Texas". Great book.