PDA

View Full Version : Good News Today

jcwit
11-20-2013, 07:25 PM
Haven't posted anything before this. A week ago I had a couple of growths removed from my bod. Went back today for post op check up, they were non-cancerous, and area is healing up nicely.

Once again a reason to Praise the Lord and be thankful for modern medicine.:smile::smile:

dragonrider
11-20-2013, 07:48 PM
Good news for sure.

JeffinNZ
11-21-2013, 04:56 AM
Great to hear such good news.

blackthorn
11-21-2013, 12:04 PM
Great news! God is good! I know how you feel as I went through a similar experience a couple of months ago. In my case, no surgery, just some drawn out testing that came back indicating all is well! Feels good don't it?

snuffy
11-22-2013, 11:42 PM
JC, that's great news. I know what it's like to have a suspicious lump, or a test that you have to wait for the results. Until you have lived with cancer hovering over your head, you just won't/can't understand. Just keep hanging in there.

Firebricker
11-23-2013, 07:29 PM
JC, Glad to hear it !

Goatwhiskers
11-23-2013, 10:52 PM
I will say this: if you see anything on your skin that doesn't belong there, get it checked out, better safe than sorry. I did the guy thing about something on my ear that SWMBO told me about, put it off, wound up in a 3 year episode fighting melanoma, left me with neuropathy from the chemo. Some of us gotta learn the hard way, but it sure makes you appreciate life a lot more. GW