PDA

View Full Version : Well i recieved Some SUPER GREAT INFO Today

Superfly
11-19-2013, 10:25 PM
We Recieved Our kids Canadain Citizenship Papers Today They are Now CANADAINS.

Just opened a whole lot of doors for the 2 Kiddos

Take That NO BOMA you LIAR AND THIEF.

starmac
11-19-2013, 10:43 PM
Are they dual citizens,now, or strictly Canuck?

Superfly
11-19-2013, 10:48 PM
They are Dual Citizens now. I am Just a Nucker transplant though

MaryB
11-20-2013, 12:30 AM
Good for them, if things turn sour you are close enough to the border to scoot over before they crack down.

Superfly
11-20-2013, 12:56 AM
yeap eaxactlly what i was thinking already have half a plan to swim the river to.

starmac
11-20-2013, 01:32 AM
I was always under the impression that if you were married to a canuck, you were good to go.

waksupi
11-20-2013, 02:00 AM
How do you get dual citizenship, and what situation does it put you in for taxation?

gandydancer
11-20-2013, 02:27 AM
Canada is very tough on gun laws I believe. Tried to give my uncle a 03 Springfield 30/06 years ago. customs drove me nuts. I gave up took it back home to Maine. the uncle died a year ago and left me a super nice 1893 marlin 30/30 with factory custom wood.I shot it many times on visits. with customs the way they are today with must have passports to get into Canada and what not I said to heck with it and left it with my aunt. she died six months ago. and I was the only one they had left. I can't tell you what happen to the house or the rifle. I never went back to find out. Move to Canada? mmmmm-NO.

starmac
11-20-2013, 02:59 AM
I have never heard much I liked about eastern canada, but I have been all over all the western provinces and the farther you get from the U.S. border the more I like it. Just super nice country and people.

missionary5155
11-20-2013, 07:53 AM
Good morning
I am no Canadian expert. I grew up in Michigan and visited the country a couple times.
But Canada is the country that hid our Embasy personal and safely got them out of Iran during the illustrious Carter administration. I still hold high esteen for our neighbors up north. They may have leaders that are mislead on some issues but when it comes to helping people in need they are great neighbors.
Mike in Peru

captaint
11-20-2013, 07:58 AM
Here, Here !!
Mike

BRobertson
11-20-2013, 09:46 AM
I have always wished that Alaska, Northern B.C., Yukon, and N.W. Territories would combine and form our own country!!!!

Bob

Superfly
11-20-2013, 02:34 PM
I am A Nucker my wife is a Yankee My kids Were able to get Citizenship from me. As for taxes Unless you live there there is none to pay.

As for the Bullcrap Stories that you Need a passport to go to Canada IS A LIE.

The USA wants you to have a Passport to RE Enter the USA But it Is not Needed All you Need is a Birth Certificate and A Photo Id and they will let You back in.

If and when i move back to Canada There is a few Firearms that i Will have problems Bringing back to the Mother Country But Most will be able to be brought back Some how Some Way.

My Mother is a Yankee That lives in Canada With My Father,My Sister Lives in the USA married to an Amarican.

So we pretty much have living everywhere where we can afford coverd. I will take a Pic of the Government Docs i was sent From the Canadians It is pretty Cool.

Jaime

gandydancer
11-20-2013, 09:20 PM
As for the Bull Stories that you Need a passport to go to Canada IS A LIE.
superfly. I never lie. I may get careless with the Truth. but I never lie. Misinformed maybe. My dad was a Canadian until the day he died. but lived and work in the USA all his life. I have land in New Brunswick Canada"St-Stephens N.B. been in my family sense 1777 been paying taxes on it all my adult life. squatters been living on it for years."unable to find the original land grant/deed."can't sell it. and I wont let the town have it. Great Country? yes Good People? yes. would I like to live there? NO. I lived in Mayfield NB for years as a kid. never had so many fist fights in my life and called a dang Yankee. I now live in SW Virginia. and they still call me a dang Yankee.lol

Superfly
11-21-2013, 12:01 AM
Candy Dancer Iam not calling you a Liar.I am calling the Bullcrap stories Of the Mis informed people that you Do NOT need a Passport. Only the USA wants you to have one. I cross the border alot and Have been told this Many Times by the Customs officials. On both sides.

waksupi
11-21-2013, 12:47 AM
Since when do you guys think it's okay to use profanity on this board? Go back, and clean up after your self.

gandydancer
11-21-2013, 01:37 AM
If I offended anyone on here with any of my posts it was not my intention & I apologize. GD

gandydancer
11-21-2013, 02:00 AM
I feel better now??:kidding: :lol:

dbosman
11-21-2013, 06:57 PM
Dual citizenship need not have an impact on taxation.
Income is the factor. I'm eligible for dual citizenship, but not to a border country so I've not applied.