PDA

View Full Version : hatsan supercharger twins

grizzlyadams
11-16-2013, 05:24 PM

hatsan break barrel pistols. top one is .22 cal, and the bottom is .177. have taken rabbits and squirrels with the .22 and just got the 177 yesterday. big , heavy pistols, but powerful and accurate.

HARRYMPOPE
11-16-2013, 07:14 PM
I had one in .177 and it shot great.it went belly up at 1000 rounds so i got a replacement.The 2nd one lasted about 500 shots before it buzzed and rattled and stopped shooting and i returned it.They would shoot 1.5" at 25 yards easy(dot sight) but the two i got were dogs.Next i got a Webley/Hatsan valuemax .20 and that too went TU @ 300 shots.I couldn't return that one(screwed over by a Gunbroker dealer) When i took it apart i found the piston seal was cooked and cracked as well as galled from a rough tube.Those Hatsan are powerful and shoot i just may have gotten three bad ones.How well are your shooting?I have eyed the Supercharger 22 but my past Hatsan experience has scared me away.

grizzlyadams
11-16-2013, 07:18 PM
my 22 has been great so far (about 1500rds)
they really do need to be torn down and cleaned first, or at least they did, each shipment has gotten better and better as far as QC goes
the new ones come though squeaky clean inside. for a while there, you had to tear them down and clean them out before using them
that is not the case anymore though

HARRYMPOPE
11-16-2013, 07:35 PM
Mine were older,maybe I will give them another try.

George

grizzlyadams
11-17-2013, 11:22 AM
i shot the 177 caliber just to check for function, but it is going to get torn down and tuned , probably today as it is raining and nothing else to do.spring ends polished as well as the piston. cylinder crosshatched,seal inspected, moly lubed properly, and then she will be ready to head to the range for trials