PDA

View Full Version : Beware, Beware!!!

**oneshot**
11-13-2013, 10:40 AM
I have heard that George is running with a few partners out there. Let me tell you, IT IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!

I was warned that George was sighted traveling in my neck of the woods so I was on extra high alert. I tried to keep all my activities near a window so I could spot movement or signs of the buggar.
While getting my dinner started I had to leave my watchpost. He must have known the gig was up and he planned accordingly. I heard a raucous in the side yard and went to investigate. As I slipped to the window I discovered a flock of turkeys.

I am watching the big tom chase the hens around, don't know what time of year this birdbrain thinks it is, but he looked like he was giving it his best efforts. I had to run back to the kitchen to stir the pot thinking that if the season was right, one of them turkeys should be in the pot. I hear a knocking at my door, more like a tapping. I go to investigate and see one of the turkeys running off with a SFRB tucked under it's wing. I open the door and give chase through the yard and off into the woods. She finally dropped the box and I was able to recover it. This is when my brain said "Stupid, stupid, stupid". I rushed back to the house only to find what my worst fear, George was here. I took pictures of the scene.

And this is what I recovered from the turkey

Seems George has been doing alot of traveling searching for the secrets of how to talk to animals. He must have told the turkeys his plan and since they dislike me for my enjoyment of fresh turkey on my table, they gladly helped him out.

Beware All, he is a sneaky buggar with new allies in his schemes. I am on the way to the "mancave" to check damages and take inventory and put my head down in shame.

Stupid turkey, wait til spring and we'll see who laughs last.

ADDED:
Seems George made off with some some brass and a set of dies. Be on the lookout as I know he left my area and is heading west.

GeorgeOneDollarBill
11-14-2013, 11:58 PM
It is so hard to find good help these days!

Birdbrains!

What to do? What to do?

BrassMagnet
11-16-2013, 09:29 PM
Uh, Oh!

If he is headed West, I better put out more guard dogs!

carbine86
11-18-2013, 01:40 PM
Oh boy im west of you i sure hope someone stops him before he gets this far west.

**oneshot**
11-18-2013, 02:54 PM
You may be safe as his trail was leading WSW from here. For as fast as he was moving he may have made the west coast by now, we will have to see where he pops his head up again.

Fishman
11-18-2013, 02:59 PM
Well he made it to Texas so Oneshot was right as far as the direction. Unfortunately, with all the twists and turns when I was chasing him, I don't know what direction he ended up going. I'm thinking north, but he may have to get some new pants first. If interested, read my account and maybe some clues will emerge.