PDA

View Full Version : Lyman Lube Sizer Die's. Where to buy?

newcastter
11-07-2013, 11:00 PM
Hi All,
I have recently come across a good deal on a Lyman 450 Lubesizer for $75 on S&S.
Now I need a whole bunch of dies and I am hoping you guys can point me in the right direction. I have seen the Vendors here that make/sell them here for $45+ and I can get them on midway for 24.99 plus ship. So does anyone here have any suggestions on where to buy these dis?

Mk42gunner
11-07-2013, 11:06 PM
I have bought a few brand new, I got most of them from Midsouth. It has been a few years, at the time they had better prices and shipping than Midway, plus I didn't have to pay the state rip off tax.

What sizes are you looking for? Sometimes it is a better deal to buy a bunch on S&S even if you don't want all of them.

Robert

bhn22
11-08-2013, 12:04 AM
You can also use RCBS dies, they're completely interchangeable. I actually preferred them back when I used that style sizer.

smokeywolf
11-08-2013, 12:10 AM
I've seen them on Amazon at competitive prices; often cheaper than fleabay.

ultramag
11-08-2013, 12:38 AM
I've seen them on Amazon at competitive prices; often cheaper than fleabay.

Amazon is where I bought the 2 or 3 new ones I've picked up. Their prices were good when buying a die or two and a few top punches shipping was free. Best deal and the only ones I could find actually in stock all in one place a few months ago when looking.

newcastter
11-08-2013, 06:16 PM
What sizes are you looking for? Sometimes it is a better deal to buy a bunch on S&S even if you don't want all of them.

Robert

To start I am going to need .358 .356 .452 .312 and .401 and probably more as I will start casting for even more calibers that I own, now that it will be much easier to lube them.