PDA

View Full Version : New equi[ment coming.

country gent
11-07-2013, 04:23 PM
Just ordered a push thru lubricator sizer from Meacham tool and hardware. Works in a standard reloading press. Should be a very interesting set up. ( I have thier bushing sizer for 45-80, 45-90 and 40-65. The quality is very apparent both visually and in the feel) All summer Ive been hand lubing my BPCR rounds with my thumb pushing spg into the grooves ( I also shot alot of PP) and then sizing in a lee push thru. Im looking forward to this new set up. I beleive I can even "wax" my paper patched bullets with it.

VHoward
11-07-2013, 09:46 PM
That looks interesting.
For those that don't want to do a google search.
http://www.meachamrifles.com/page.php?id=73

country gent
11-07-2013, 11:10 PM
One of the pluses is you can buy a new pump to change lubes or it looks easier to clean than the lyman rcbs ones. Im thinking my small lee press will be ideal. I dont think it will work in the coax. But any c or o frame with handle at the bottom should work

HeavyMetal
11-09-2013, 01:32 PM
Kind of a neat idea and not near as pricey as a Star but uses the same nose size concept, If I wasn't already into my Star's I would really work into this one.

Sizer dies are not over priced either another advantage.

Seems to me I looked at a similar device a few years ago and the cost was about double or more! Glad to see this one is not in the OZONE layer for price, 160 puts a unit on your bench and thats a good deal!

Any ideas on delivery times? I didn't see anything on the web site.

country gent
11-09-2013, 04:38 PM
I ordered mine thursday in 2 caliers for now and Was told everything was on the shelves would go out friday so Im expecting it tuesday. I have done buisness with Meachams in the past and theyy are great to work with though it is a small operation. They also build High wall rifles I believe. They hav quite a line of equipment also.

HeavyMetal
11-09-2013, 05:35 PM
A nice loading press and a few other things, glad to hear in stock for these I may call payday for a dedicated luber for my 45-70 HP mold a week is good turn around these days!

country gent
11-09-2013, 07:43 PM
Keep in mind was a saturday sunday and Holiday in there as well.

country gent
11-14-2013, 11:00 PM
I got the rest of the parts for the sizer set up today ( was a mistake in the original order) and set it up for trial run. Pretty nice set up and easy to use. Its diffrent than a normall lube sizer but works very good.