PDA

View Full Version : wife was in a head on last night

facetious
10-27-2013, 04:50 AM
Never saw it coming. She saw that Easy Rider was going to be on the TV. Told me how it was the first R rated movie she ever saw and how she managed to get in to see it being under age and all. So we start watching and then she got hit the first time. A add telling every one that it was time to sine up for your Medicare [smilie=1: The next one was the same then one for the AARP and then for Hover Round and it went that way all night.:bigsmyl2: By the time the movie was over all she could talk about was what kind of SOB planed that. "Easy Rider brought to you by the AARP, Medicare and Hover Round" I told her that some day I was going to get one of those electric scooters and and make a fake front fork and wheel with a fake gas tank and paint it in stars and stripes. She spent the rest of the night picking her nose with her middle finger. At least when ever I looked at her.[smilie=1:

I am telling you that when thy get hit with reality head on like that thy sure get bitchy! Yup we is getting old! Should have seen the look she gave me when we took the cats in for there shots and I made note of the fact that thy were good till she was 60. ( three years) Yup we got to get old , it dosn't mean you can't have fun rubbing it in.

WILCO
10-27-2013, 04:52 AM
Glad this wasn't a tragic report.

runfiverun
10-27-2013, 10:54 AM
I thought it was gonna be about a car accident too.
not the one you're about to have on that ladder if you don't leave her alone.:lol:

RED333
10-27-2013, 11:21 AM
Be sure you dont get hit head on by a iron skillet!

Mk42gunner
10-27-2013, 01:02 PM
Yeah... I was worried until I read your post, then I realized this is a preview of your upcoming "accident."

I have always heard and believed that you have to grow older, but not up; but you have to have a little bit of common sense too.

Robert

lylejb
10-27-2013, 01:28 PM
yep, I thought this was going to be about your wife's car accident, not your impending doom.

Glad everyone's ok, for now........

Bzcraig
10-27-2013, 01:34 PM
My wife turned 60 last Dec, she is almost 4 years older than me, and I mentioned a few days after the birthday that I was uncomfortable being married to a 60 year old woman. Immediately the Lorena Bobbitt story popped in my head, scary next few days.

firefly1957
10-27-2013, 09:43 PM
Oh come on you guys are falling behind here this is the 7th reply and the first to say:

AND THAT IS WHEN THE FIGHT STARTED!

DIRT Farmer
10-27-2013, 10:48 PM
I have the gift of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time, When the first grand kid was born, I said it seemed weird to be sleeping with a grandma. Glad I had to spend the next two twenty four shifts on the ambulance.

Comments like these may be survivable

foesgth
10-28-2013, 02:59 PM
If a man is in the middle of a forest and say something, but there is no woman there to hear him is he still wrong?
Yes

xs11jack
10-29-2013, 01:31 AM
Some times a man just can't stop a small episode of foot in the mouth disease. And the next thing he knows, he's bedding down on the couch.
Ole Jack

facetious
10-29-2013, 03:14 AM
hi: I am still kicking. I should have used a different title, didn't think about it till I came back and saw it. But thats the way it was. About half way through the movie when she started in about all the old people adds. She wanted to know if thy thought that only old people would be watching Easy Rider. Some other things were said before it dawned on her that she was discribing us. When I saw that look, I said some thing about hitting that one head on! She looked at me and said (------------------------------------------------) and then started picking her nose.

To make it even better the next day we go to pick up some pills for her. When she saw the size of the pills she joked that she didn't think she could swallow something that big. Then the kid told her that a lot of older people find it easer to take there pills in apple sauce. I got her out be for she could hurt him. But now apple sauce is on the shopping list.[smilie=1:

To be fair she makes fun of me just as much if not more. I have a pair of carpenter pants that I like to wear when working out side that she calls my baggy old man pants. I think she likes messing with me trying to make me think that I can't remember things. She will do things like asking if you remembered something that she never asked for. So I will hide her keys and let her look for them a while be for I find them in the freezer or something.

What good is getting old if you can't have some fun with it! Last night we watched a movie called "3 Gezzers" on comcast on demand had her laughing so hard we had to pause it so she could get it together.

It is things like that that keep life fun so you mite as well enjoy them now becouse tomorrow you won't remember what it was.

Four-Sixty
10-29-2013, 07:17 AM
My Wife accuses me of saying things I know I never said. I tell her I must have said the offending remark while we had one of our fights in her mind.

762 shooter
10-29-2013, 09:16 AM
3 letters.

DVR