PDA

View Full Version : KDM Custom bullets

obxdude
11-05-2007, 01:34 PM
Why doesnt the KDM Custom bullet site work, have tried to order bullets and will not get further than the secure link click, doesnt take me to the secure link to finsish the order??????What is the phone number for the site to order bullets????
JimP.

HollandNut
11-05-2007, 08:10 PM
I havent tried the website , but the guy posted on several forums a few months ago pretty much offering up some free boolits to experienced reloaders to do independent testing ..

I volunteered every place I saw it and PM'ed the guy , and so did some others , and as far as I know , no one has heard anything out of him since ..

Maybe I wasn't "experienced " enuff ..

kdmcustom
11-06-2007, 02:30 PM
Hi Gentlemen,

Hollandman,

I'm not sure why you are unable to place an order online. It may be an issue with your browser but you can always email orders to me. Sorry about the inconvience!!

sales (at) kdm-custom-bullets.com

obxdude,

I'm sorry about not getting samples to you. I received quite a few volunteers and did not have sufficient inventory to satisfy every request. I would be more than happy to send you samples of any of my cast bullet designs.

Please email me with your request.

sales(at)kdm-custom-bulelts.com

Thank you
Kevin

Lloyd Smale
11-06-2007, 03:46 PM
nice looking bullets! Ill take 5000 of each to test for you as long as there free ;)

Buckshot
11-07-2007, 04:05 AM
nice looking bullets! Ill take 5000 of each to test for you as long as there free ;)

.............HA! Now THERE's an offer anyone would find hard to turn down :-)

.............Buckshot