PDA

View Full Version : shout out to BT

runfiverun
10-13-2013, 12:02 PM
just wanted to give an open forum shout out to BT Sniper- Brian.
I have been waiting on some dies for a while now and I know how overwhelmed he was/is with 22 die orders.
he sent a die set along with everything else available recently and i'm sure glad I waited for the nitride coating.
he went above and beyond on this one, sending some "extra" stuff he had laying about the shop.
and actually communicated throughout the whole process[smilie=l:
I know how hard it is to run a small shop, make money doing it, and not burn yourself out while staying positive when dealing with customers.

just wanted to throw out a pat on the back and some encouragement.
thanks Brain.

Cane_man
10-13-2013, 12:09 PM
i admire the one man shop/business doing it successfully as BT is...

Hammer
10-13-2013, 03:31 PM
Please allow me to pile on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When BT was first starting out I asked him to work on a set of .380 CH4D Dies. He did an outstanding job and returned to me exactly what I was looking for. I have been extremely busy the last two years and have been unable to return to my vice (swaging) and bullet making. In the last two months I have gotten back into it since I am no longer employed (semi-retired). I am still using BT's modified dies and love them!

I am encouraged and happy to see BT has grown into a full time swage die maker! We need the expertise in people from his generation to make sure we keep this skill set alive and continue growing skilled bullet makers. The politicians and educators are doing everything they can to dissuade our youth from being active in shooting sports.

Again to BT - Keep up the great work and SWAGE ON!

Ed

clodhopper
10-13-2013, 04:47 PM
Amen brothers, BT has sent a couple of things to me, but sometime in the future I will get some point form dies.
I have not waited as long as runfiverun, But Brian does communicate and offer great ideas.

Reload3006
10-13-2013, 05:08 PM
:roll:

BT Sniper
10-14-2013, 02:52 AM
Thanks guys!

Only wish I could go faster. I'm working on it.

Good shooting and swage on!

BT