PDA

View Full Version : Titan Reloading

missionary5155
10-13-2013, 05:56 AM
Good morning

The following I am writing not under duress nor will I profit from this. I have no stock or financial interest in this outfit.

I am a nut and bolt wrench type. Computers are a challange to me. I can do basics but like musical instruments, computers are not within my design parameters.
So when I can muster the courage and desire to be frustrated I head to some web site.

Have seen the Titan Relaoding banner floating about up there at page top. I was in the market for some items and decided to give them my best shot while jabbing keys and trying to figure what square to go to next.

Getting there and searching for items... Easy ! I can do it !

Setting up an account... Easy ! Understandable ! I did it ! Did not have to go hunt up a 12 year old to help me !

Ordering an item.... Easy ! Not confussing or befuddling !

Payment... Again simple and easy ! Wow.. I wish all sites could be so simple. I atualy feel like I knew what I was doing.

I hope Titan makes it. I hope they can expand and offer lots of other goodies we all search for. I did not mention they have attractive prices, descent shipping fees, good communications and realise somewhere out there is a mechanic who struggles with these electronic marvels.
Mike in Peru

rodok
10-13-2013, 06:54 AM
They are very quick on getting your item shipped, I have ordered on Sundays and it is shipped Monday morning and always get it on Wednesdays. Really like the fast service.

wch
10-13-2013, 06:57 AM
Yep, a good outfit and I wish them well.

brtelec
10-13-2013, 11:15 AM
I have been impressed with them in general. During the last few months when reloading equipment was sometimes scarce they seemed to have things I could not find elsewhere.

Bzcraig
10-13-2013, 11:47 AM
I have used Titan as my "go to" supplier for over a year. When I made the decision to start reloading Dennis took the time to exchange numerous emails with me giving me great advise. He helped with a warranty I had with Lee and his customer service is second to none. The only down side to Titan is I can't drive to his shop, sit on a stool and share a cup of coffee with them.

jmort
10-13-2013, 11:47 AM
Really like Titan. I have been doing my best to keep them in business. I don't mind ordering and waiting. If you do multiple orders, they will combine shipping and refund balance. Big fan. Plus they support this site.

Jim Flinchbaugh
10-13-2013, 11:58 AM
well, I went and looked, needing a .285 sizing die. Price was right at 17.98. Then went through the BS of creating an account
just to find out how much shipping is.
They can stick it. Shipping price was way out there for 1 pound

historicfirearms
10-13-2013, 05:07 PM
I like Titan too. Shipping has always been very reasonable for me, but I am in the next state over.

MaryB
10-14-2013, 01:30 AM
Titan is my go to for Lee stuff. Lowest price, fast shipping, and reasonable shipping. Jim what did they quote or that? $6 priority mail? I consider that reasonable for 2-3 day shipping.

T-Dogg
10-14-2013, 11:56 AM
Good prices, reasonable shipping, nice simple website, what more is there to say? I wish some of their equipment was in stock more often.

joec
10-14-2013, 12:31 PM
I use Titan and FS Reloading about 50/50 now. I've great service from both over the last year and a half.

2wheelDuke
10-15-2013, 01:51 PM
I placed an order with Titan last night in the wee hours during a slow graveyard shift at the ER. By the time I woke up today, I had an e-mail saying they'd shipped my order. [smilie=w:

cbrick
10-15-2013, 02:10 PM
I clicked on several categories at Titan, they must be owned by LEE because in every category LEE was the only brand offered.

Rick

ronaldod
10-15-2013, 03:02 PM
I clicked on several categories at Titan, they must be owned by LEE because in every category LEE was the only brand offered.

Rick

From the first of that site :

We are located in Hartford Wi, the proud home of Lee Precision.

Sweetpea
10-15-2013, 03:06 PM

Rick

Usually happens with a dedicated Lee dealer...

rbertalotto
10-15-2013, 07:59 PM
And the owner of Titan and his wife both work at LEE. They now have a retail store also.

bruce drake
10-15-2013, 09:11 PM
I'll give Titan credit for having the material and dies I needed when other big brand stores were out of stock with long lead times.

Bruce

sthwestvictoria
10-16-2013, 04:23 PM
Titan offer a great service in terms of shipping to us here in Australia with reloading equipment. Excellent fast service, getting to me faster than Australian companies sometimes do!

They are very good at replying to queries as well. They get my custom and of course are a sponsor here.

KYShooter73
10-16-2013, 04:42 PM
Just placed my 2nd order with Titan. Everything was easy and fast the first time.

Gibbs44
10-17-2013, 09:04 PM
Yep, nothing but good things to say about them here too. Titan is where I got my modest reloading outfit. I'll have no trouble buying from them again.

firefly1957
10-18-2013, 04:22 PM
My daughter lives near Titan so while i was there i went in and they actually had what i needed in stock i am happy with them.

bertus
10-22-2013, 12:00 PM
just received my latest order from titan 6 days to reach me here in the Nertherlands!!
Top Company

Garyshome
10-22-2013, 12:22 PM
Good company! Prices are a little high though. I have bought some from them.

Warner C
11-17-2013, 10:50 AM
I've been very happy with them good company.

ACrowe25
11-17-2013, 12:57 PM
Ordered from them numerous times. List prices are a lite higher than some... But by offering to ship by USPS they come out to VERY fair prices. Just ordered two molds from them on a Sunday arrived on Wednesday. Great people. They have my business.

Love Life
11-17-2013, 01:21 PM
I went to order some dies from them this weekend, and the sipping cost for 1 set of dies was $17.00. Mr. Potterfield got my money instead.

Springfield0612
11-20-2013, 12:37 PM
Last week I placed an order with Titan and Midsouth on Friday night. I had two windows open at the same time and processed both purchases nearly at the same time. My order from Titan was shipped USPS flat rate and Midsouth ships FEDEX. My order from Titan arrived Monday. Midsouth will not arrive until This Thursday at the earliest.
The only reason I didn't soley use Titan for this order is I needed a neck resizing die for .300 savage that Lee does not make. Also the Lee classic Turret press I purchased was about $5 cheaper and the Lee dies I purchased from Midsouth were just a little cheaper. But I did contact Titan after my purchase and they offer a Military discount. Now that I know that, if I need more Lee items Titan is my place to shop. Also every time I purchase from Titan, in the comments section of the order I let them know I am a member here on CB.GL.com and this is where I heard about them from. That way they know their advertising here on this site is working.

leadman
11-20-2013, 12:45 PM
What is the percentage off for military? I have bought alot of stuff recently from them and didn't know about the mil. discount.
I also order from Precision reloading and they are great also.

Springfield0612
11-20-2013, 05:58 PM
What is the percentage off for military? I have bought alot of stuff recently from them and didn't know about the mil. discount.
I also order from Precision reloading and they are great also.

They said 10% and phone orders only for the discount so they can control it. Rather than having an online coupon code for people to find out and abuse.

tomme boy
11-20-2013, 07:27 PM
I just ordered two molds and the shipping was like $7. Did you look at the different options they offered? They had about 10 options for shipping for me.

guncheese
11-21-2013, 07:01 PM
for those that BALKED!! at the expensive shipping
make sure you check out the other options on the shipping list
the USPS priority is always cheapest
but the list seems to default to UPS ground which is slower and costs more
i get all my stuff from Titan and i even have to pay sales tax as they are in state

Love Life
11-21-2013, 08:01 PM
These are the only options I get from Titan. This is for 1 set of dies:
United Parcel Service (1pkg)
UPS Ground $17.34
UPS 3 Day Select $32.40
UPS Next Day Air $66.84
United States Postal Service (Weight: 1.40lb)
Priority Mail Express 2-Day™ $38.10
Priority Mail 2-Day™ $10.25

guncheese
11-22-2013, 01:59 AM
well thats funny
i just tossed a set of .45acp dies in the cart
and did a shipping estimate and i got

UPS Ground $12.43
UPS 3 Day Select $17.13
UPS Next Day Air $35.74
United States Postal Service (Weight: 1.60lb)
Priority Mail Express 2-Day™ $25.05
Priority Mail 2-Day™ $6.15

go figure!

Love Life
11-22-2013, 02:04 AM
Weird.