PDA

View Full Version : The new "Tactical"

Love Life
10-12-2013, 08:53 PM
Ladies ad Gentlemen,

Good evening. It is with a heavy heart that I break the following news.

In the last month I have been poaching various other forums (they do exist) for year end deals on gun stuff so I can stock my larder and build a new rifle. It seems as if the terms "Long Range Precision" and "Precision Reloading" have overtaken "Tactical" as the new buzzword for price increases.

I have seen people selling "Precision reloaded ammo." People are discussing reloading precision rds. Scopes, stocks, bolts, actions, barrels, nunchaku, and all manner of stuff are now "Long range precision" stuff.

The sad part is they are not shooting benchrest. They "bang steel, so I don't shoot for groups" and other assorted nonsense.

So be on the look out. If it is "LRP" qualified then it is worth at least 33% more than new cost of the same item that is not labeled "LRP".

Sweet Jiminy Cricket all I need to see now is people running around in Gilligan suits trying to look like bushes and grass.

quilbilly
10-12-2013, 08:59 PM
I think I saw some of those Gilligan suits at the gun show today

Blammer
10-12-2013, 09:01 PM
Cool! that means the tacticool stuff will be on sale since it's "out of favor" and not as accurate. :)

btroj
10-12-2013, 09:01 PM
Ah, the joys of internet experts.
Why long range precision? How far can a mall cop see to shoot?

Goatwhiskers
10-12-2013, 09:06 PM
I had been thinking that "tactical" was the most revolting and overused word on the various gun fora. I've even seen a tactical Handi. This long range stuff has already got it beat. Reading on several forums a large number of folks now think they are long range "snipers" wanting to shoot at 1000yds or better, gotta have a custom rifle with the LRP goodies. Heck, most of them can't see 1000yds, much less shoot anything at that distance. Last fall a LGS was advertising .338 Lapua Magnums, "they have a range of a mile and a half." Makes me scared to go deer hunting any more with idiots trying to shoot deer at long range. Rant over. GW

Love Life
10-12-2013, 09:07 PM
I'm not saying long range precision does not exist. It very well does, but it takes much practice and a bit of brain power.

It is a very real and tangible thing. However; people want to start "Precision" shooting. What the heck kind of shooting were you doing before?

"I want to start Precision reloading." What the heck kind of reloading were you doing before?

Argh!!! Just s superfluous rant in the evening. I need to invent something that is "tactical long range precision" and become a bozillionair.

****Disclaimer****
I am having a long range rifle built. It is being built with precision. It is not LRP certified as it is not a long range precision rifle build, but a long range rifle built with precision.
****Disclaimer****

Love Life
10-12-2013, 09:32 PM
I read a thread where a guy had no idea that you could zero your turrets (not turrents btw)!!! He'd been shooting some high end rifles for awhile, and had no clue. Is this who you want long range precisioning out there?

I'm going to lose it if I read another "Best 308 load?" or "What does this OCW mean?" or " My group is only 1/2 inch at 100 yds. What should I change?" thread.

You can't buy your way into shooting far. Takes time, effort, effort, effort, effort, and time.

btroj
10-12-2013, 09:32 PM
When they shoot honest to goodness competition, and shoot it well, I will believe they have "abilities" and "precision" gear.
I learned much about making good ammo when I started shooting high power. Found that my dies made decent 200 yard ammo but not good 600 yard ammo. Learned that how far off the lands a bullet is does matter and oddly, shorter isn't always better.

Stories online or at the range mean little, I want to see proof. Color me jaded.

LL, a precision rifle is a good thing, let's you know when you screw up. It also makes you get real with loading technique. Little things can make a huge difference.

Love Life
10-12-2013, 09:36 PM
Oh, I understand the shooting far game. I learned a lot pushing the 308 way on out there, and a couple other calibers.

That is how I ended up with the comparators, concentricity gauges, etc.

It takes a bit of effort, but it's not that hard.

I guess I feel the same way about this as I do about the term tactical. It is a good term that when applied in the correct context is...well...correct.

But when applied across a spectrum blindly, it cause me to age faster.

Piedmont
10-12-2013, 09:40 PM
I'm reading a Brad Thor novel tonight and some of the characters are wearing 'tactical boots'. Those must be some special boots!

WILCO
10-13-2013, 12:42 AM
How far can a mall cop see to shoot?

Augustus Mccrae could see for miles. Take Blue Duck for instance............

WILCO
10-13-2013, 12:44 AM
But when applied across a spectrum blindly, it cause me to age faster.

I feel the same way about all the newbie "Give Me" threads that are so popular now.

tommag
10-13-2013, 01:20 AM
I think I saw some of those Gilligan suits at the gun show today
I thought about buying a ghillie suit, but realized my back hair had grown to the point that it would make me look well shaven.
Au natural looks more tactical now..... Sorry for that mental image.

garym1a2
10-13-2013, 07:14 AM
I am thinking of building a lrp tacticle subsonic 300 blackout short-barrelel suppressed carbine so I can shoot 1000 yards with a 230 grain bullet. Of course it will have a 24x scope and an offset redot plus a laser and a light on the quad rail.

bikerbeans
10-13-2013, 07:25 AM
I was going to buy one of the "Tactical" Handirifles but I couldn't find any large cap-mags to go with it.[smilie=p:

BB

Sensai
10-13-2013, 07:35 AM
Dang, guess I'll just have to shoot up all this short range sloppy ammo and start all over!

Nortex
10-13-2013, 08:00 AM
I am thinking of building a lrp tacticle subsonic 300 blackout short-barrelel suppressed carbine so I can shoot 1000 yards with a 230 grain bullet. Of course it will have a 24x scope and an offset redot plus a laser and a light on the quad rail. awesome! I am going with a 338 Lapua Subsonic load...figure I'll call it Lap-Sub for short, it'll be the next next big thing.

Goatwhiskers
10-13-2013, 08:58 AM
Nortex, that sounds like a gigantic sandwich you can get at the place on the corner. Bet ya can't eat the whole thing! GW

Moondawg
10-13-2013, 09:50 AM
No matter if it is kool to be tactical, or precision, it seems that the modern generation of shooters is not interested in classic single shot rifles. Ruger is making fewer and fewer No. 1s. Try and find a Winchester/Browning 85 Highwall at a reasonable price. The Italian jobs are high priced and not always available. There are a few American companies that will make you a custom Sharps or Highwall, but at a stiff price and fairly long wait. Will the single shot go away for the second time in our history, to be replaced by a plastic rifle?

Trey45
10-13-2013, 10:04 AM
Amazing, I was having a similar conversation not too long ago with a bit of armed shrubbery who served proudly with uncle sams misguided children. The topics of tacticool and practicool and long range precision were discussed in much the same manner as it is here.

TCFAN
10-13-2013, 10:38 AM
So if I up 16 clicks on the Smith Ladder sight 1881 Marlin 45-70 using it's precision double set hair trigger, rested on tactical cedar cross sticks and hit at 850 yards; is that make a Long Range Precision?

If I was going to shoot Long Range Precision this is the way I would want to do it.........Terry

Love Life
10-13-2013, 12:11 PM
So if I up 16 clicks on the Smith Ladder sight 1881 Marlin 45-70 using it's precision double set hair trigger, rested on tactical cedar cross sticks and hit at 850 yards; is that make a Long Range Precision?

Sorry, but from reading your post it does not qualify as long range precision. You did not have a stock pack with an Iphone 5 in it so you can run your ballistic apps and get your dope.

Artful
10-13-2013, 12:29 PM
Bill put an abacus on it - will work just like the Iphone for calculating drop and wind drift only faster as you don't have to turn it on and open an app and punch in all those numbers that are already in your head.

http://www.abacus.ca/images/hand-held-digital-abacus.jpg

Love Life
10-13-2013, 12:47 PM
Oh, and there has to be a rail or Velcro somewhere on the rifle. It's better if you have everything blue toothed together so you can take 30 minutes inputting data before you squeeze of a shot.

Ya'll know when the new Electronic computer scopes Remington brought out come down in price, that nobody is safe right?

jcameron996
10-13-2013, 02:10 PM
So when I hit a coyote at 450 yards in a 15 mph full value wind from leaning on the back porch column, was that tactical or long range precision? I fugue it was mostly luck, but the look on Dads face was priceless.

Love Life
10-13-2013, 02:14 PM
It is not LRP because you used a porch column. Had you used a hog saddle on a tripod then it would be LRP. Sorry, but it does not qualify.

jcameron996
10-13-2013, 02:43 PM
Well it was worth a shot.

Artful
10-13-2013, 02:43 PM
I fugue it was mostly luck, but the look on Dads face was priceless.

'Yote would say bad luck

shaune509
10-13-2013, 08:56 PM
Once asked a guy who was bragging about his fine tac-cool shooting @ 250yds to give me the yardage from the 7-11 door to the dock door across the street, he said it was 225yds, my guess was 225ft +/- 10. He got mad and left, water company worked turned to me and the clerk and said 220ft was his guess and he did first run install quotes. My point is that most of these yuppy shooters think a football field is 300yds, so you can't trust any thing they say.
Shaune509

Blacksmith
10-13-2013, 09:09 PM
So when I hit a coyote at 450 yards in a 15 mph full value wind from leaning on the back porch column, was that tactical or long range precision? I fugue it was mostly luck, but the look on Dads face was priceless.

I hope you had sense enough to quit while you were ahead.

btroj
10-13-2013, 09:26 PM
It is not LRP because you used a porch column. Had you used a hog saddle on a tripod then it would be LRP. Sorry, but it does not qualify.

You sure are well versed on this, you keeping a secret?:shock:

Love Life
10-13-2013, 09:28 PM
I've picked up a thing or two over the years...

I went to the pumpkin patch today at Corley Ranch and did some LRP practice with the sling shot flinging pumpkins at dinosaur targets.

Bounce around the other forums Btroj, and you to can be an expert at Long Range Precision.

montana_charlie
10-13-2013, 09:43 PM
... uh, that's "too" ...

Can a bayonet qualify as LRP ... or only as tactical?

Love Life
10-13-2013, 09:47 PM
How dare you correct me in public. I challenge you to a tactical LRP bayonet battle.

Your choice on fixed bayonets or hand held.

btroj
10-13-2013, 09:48 PM
I bet it has to be black to be tactical. Does LRP have a required color scheme?

I will stick with this forum, we still have a few members who actually shoot.......

Love Life
10-13-2013, 09:51 PM
LRP must be flat dark earth, with random Krylon thrown in.

Pb2au
10-13-2013, 10:08 PM
So I'm confused. Is LRP tactical? Is tactical LRP? Or is this a square/rectangle situation? Where a square is a rectangle but not all rectangles are square?
Or, is it it's own thing completely separate from tacti-cool?
Sounds pretty elite in any case.
Do you get to wear tough looking gloves with the fingers cut off?

btroj
10-13-2013, 10:10 PM
Only one glove, on trigger hand.
Knee pads? Plate carrier?

Love life, we need a photo of you in proper LRP gear so we can see if the cool factor is sufficient for further consideration.

Wait, in proper gear we wouldn't see you, would we? Damn.

Love Life
10-13-2013, 10:12 PM
A glove is worn on the non firing hand so it doesn't get chafed by the sling when using the LRP sling correctly...with quick cuff.

You must wear Oakley reflective lense glasses regardless of the time of day.

Somebody must accompany you on every shoot so you have somebody to say "Send it." before you can fire.

btroj
10-13-2013, 10:28 PM
Aaaaahhhhhh

I have so much to learn.

TXGunNut
10-13-2013, 11:32 PM
.........Somebody must accompany you on every shoot so you have somebody to say "Send it." before you can fire.

True story, there are a couple of guys that come to a local public range. One shoots a rifle that costs way more than I make in a month, the other mans a rather impressive spotting scope, he's the guy that says "Send it!". Oh, yeah, first time we met I had to tell them they were hitting about 25 yds short of the 100 yd line. :bigsmyl2:
I'm into that exclusive Stealth LRP Tacticool gear. Looks like a normal scoped rifle made from 100 yr old hardwood and carbon steel but fires custom-made projectiles consisting of an alloy of depleted counterbalance devices. Reloading gear is so advanced and precise even I don't fully understand it, and I've been using some of it for over 30 years now.

montana_charlie
10-13-2013, 11:50 PM
I challenge you to a tactical LRP bayonet battle.
I guess that means a bayonet can be both ... verdad?
I can't make the duel date because my bayonet got it's hand-held broken off ... and it's too broken to be fixed.

geargnasher
10-13-2013, 11:56 PM
"Depleted counterbalance devices". Outstanding, I'm stealing that.

One time I was doing some lube tests at the local public 100-yard range and a father-son team showed up in the full gumba-SWAT duds (bulging hugely in the middle on both of them, I might add) and with a Saiga shotgun each. I made clear while they put up SD silhouette targets and proceeded to launch 20 slugs each at them, hitting the paper occasionally. I took the opportunity to put one .30 caliber through the forehead of each of their targets in the middle of the mayhem and resumed my groups. When we all walked down to change targets and they noticed the holes the look on their faces was priceless. At least they had fun and were reasonably safe with gun handling, but the rest was pure opera.

Gear

Hamish
10-14-2013, 12:28 AM
I'm into that exclusive Stealth LRP Tacticool gear. Looks like a normal scoped rifle made from 100 yr old hardwood and carbon steel but fires custom-made projectiles consisting of an alloy of depleted counterbalance devices. Reloading gear is so advanced and precise even I don't fully understand it, and I've been using some of it for over 30 years now.

That there is some of the coolest string a words I've seen put together in quite some time. Excellent!

xs11jack
10-14-2013, 12:37 AM
So I guess this means next hunting trip I got to get in the woods and brush about 3:00am and not move around much and come out just before midnight or one of those lrp tacicool .338 mile and a half fools might shoot at me. So maybe I need some lrp camo but I don't know what it looks like or maybe I won't be able to see it at all. Very confusing.
Ole Jack

TXGunNut
10-14-2013, 12:39 AM
That there is some of the coolest string a words I've seen put together in quite some time. Excellent!

Thanks, maybe I should drink Scotch more often. ;-)

Love Life
10-14-2013, 12:44 AM
I was tactical once, but then my Dad said "Quit dressing like an idiot and go get a real job."

MaryB
10-14-2013, 01:01 AM
So my 500 yard prairie dog shot wasn't lrp? I used the truck hood and my sweatshirt as a rest... and yes that was pure luck at that range. My brother in law shot twice with his fancy $2k rifle and said it was impossible, they he bet me $50 I couldn't hit it with an entire magazine. 1 shot later... I shoot the 300 yard range at the gun club and a 3 inch group is the best those 50grain do from my Axis bolt action.

Love Life
10-14-2013, 01:14 AM
Sorry MaryB, but it is not considered LRP unless you used a kestrel wind meter and input all the info into a ballistic app to get your come ups.

Rangefinder
10-14-2013, 01:38 AM
Thanks, maybe I should drink Scotch more often. ;-)

Hey now, play nice---it's called SHARING. I'll take 3-fingers, light on the rocks. Then get ready for some profound insights (unless you aren't thoroughly tune, in which case it may sound similar to babbling...) :D

frankenfab
10-14-2013, 01:58 AM
Sorry MaryB, but it is not considered LRP unless you used a kestrel wind meter and input all the info into a ballistic app to get your come ups.

And, you have to have that dude that says "Send It"!, right,,,right?:bigsmyl2:

I think I can DO theeeesz....

eljefeoz
10-14-2013, 02:05 AM
After I try to salvage my keyboard , I plan to whip up another batch of tacticool goop lube.yup,its funky green and glows in the dark.
I'm even using BW, Lanolin, soy wax and the new, super secret Ichthammol ( yup ,it really does exist) :bigsmyl2:
Hope fully my insertive precision, field expedient, depleted counterweight aligning jig( read Lee loader) should be here by then.
"Send it" ? do they really say that?:lovebooli

freebullet
10-14-2013, 02:28 AM
"Send it" ? do they really say that?

Yes. I've found myself chuckling enough I had to take a break momentarily. I love weapons in general, don't even have to be a gun. I'm not sure if my throwing knives qualify as lrp or tacticool, but they are sure fun to throw. As long as they are "sending it" safely, I say good for them. I love to empty a large mag as much as anyone. Whatever floats your boat.

Hogtamer
10-14-2013, 05:58 AM
This too shall pass. Not once in this entire thread did I see "extreme!"

Pb2au
10-14-2013, 08:58 AM
This too shall pass. Not once in this entire thread did I see "extreme!"
I think the extremeness is a natural part of being a LRP, tacticool operator. With gloves. And a plate carrier. And IPhone mount. And a bedtime set by your mom, which you still live with, at the age of 32.

btroj
10-14-2013, 09:05 AM
I take my Iphone to the range with me, does that count? We are close to some train rails, that good enough? I even have Velcro on my range bag!

I just don't know that I have the level of dedication required to be a true LRP shooter. Heck, I go the range alone much of the time, can't tell myself to "send it" can I?

Sigh, I will just go back to sniping on MW3.

btroj
10-14-2013, 09:16 AM
No wonder I can't do this, my rifle has a stock, not a "chassis system".

http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p733/Btroj/26767217f32baebd1821dc5974e7f527_zpsa101159b.jpg (http://s1348.photobucket.com/user/Btroj/media/26767217f32baebd1821dc5974e7f527_zpsa101159b.jpg.h tml)

How cool would it be to be this guy getting ready to "send a quiet round to 1000 yards".

Pb2au
10-14-2013, 09:25 AM
Darn it, I didn't know about the chassis system thing. All my rifles (strategic long range sniping weapon systems) have stocks too. The rifles have scopes, not optics too. I better mortgage my dog and get a better optic pronto.
I have a windows phone, so that kicks me right out I imagine. I do have some sand bags and a black range bag, so I hope that makes up for it.

Wal'
10-14-2013, 10:02 AM
Gentle men ........ I stand in awe at the LRP wisdom that lives here.

I am unworthy of all this tacticool mastery.

Please forgive this unworthy servant of the boolit fraternity in your midst.

Love Life
10-14-2013, 12:01 PM
Chassis systems are the lamest of the lame. Not only are they heavier than a sweet fiberglass stock, but your frigging hands and face freeze to them in the extreme cold. I told my buddy that when he bought his Mcree's. Sho' nuff once winter hit last year and we had a 30 day cold snap where it never got above 32 degrees, his Mcree's stayed home.

My fiberglass stock was just fine.

Oh, and from this point forward you can only refer to your rifle as your 'Rig' or you'll be laughed off the range by all the out of place grass and bushes.

Pb2au
10-14-2013, 01:07 PM
Rig, got it. Sorry Sir.

Pb2au
10-14-2013, 01:09 PM
Like so;

This is how I plan to roll with my rig. Mobile, camouflaged, total LRP operator.

garym1a2
10-14-2013, 01:16 PM
I did't know they carried a stock pack so they could carry their pot on the gun?

Sorry, but from reading your post it does not qualify as long range precision. You did not have a stock pack with an Iphone 5 in it so you can run your ballistic apps and get your dope.

375RUGER
10-14-2013, 03:52 PM
And something else you fellas need to keep in mind that you can't be a LRP tactical operator unless you are shooting condoms, exclusively. Can't even have uncondomed boolits in your obligatory sidearm, big NO-NO. They leave nasty deposits in the barrel don't you know.
Where there is confusion there is money to be made. In the last few months we have seen a lot of confused newbs get into shooting.

Garyshome
10-14-2013, 04:09 PM
Great I bought all my LRP stuff a couple of years ago! Guess I'm ahead of the curve. Or maybe behind it, I'm not sure.

NoZombies
10-14-2013, 05:25 PM
True story:

About 6 months ago at the public range, I was set up on the pistol side, shooting at 25 yards when 3 guys show up and start setting up next to me.

Guy 1 has what looks like a spray painted Remington 700 with a spray painted scope on top. In fact, it looks like he spray painted everything all together, and most probably just a few minutes before leaving for the range from the fact that the paint on the stock was rubbing off on his hands, his tactical vest, his rifle case, and pretty much everything else within range.

Guys 2 and 3 are standing there giving guy 1 advice. Guy 2 comes over after a few minutes and asks if I have a 'lens cloth' Because apparently in the excitement to 'finish the rig in FDE' they forgot to mask the lenses on the 'optic', so they need to clean it before the 'dial in'. I inform guy 2 that while I did have a lens cloth, I would not take kindly to someone using it to wipe overspray. I did offer some paper towel however.

Guy 2 returns triumphantly to guys 1 and 3 with the aforementioned paper towel. They spend some time getting the overspray off of the lenses when Guy 1 produces from his enormous range bag, a chamber type laser bore sighter, still new in the package. I overhear the conversation:
"Dude, that's a .308 bore sighter"
"I know"
"But this is a 300 win mag"
"Yeah, but I looked it up, and the bullets are actually .308"
"Oh sweet, that should save money on ammo when you don't need the range"

This kind of nonsense continues for about 45 minutes before the first shot is fired. At 25 yards. For some reason beyond their comprehension their bore sighting technique didn't have them on the paper. At 25 yards. Guy 3 suggests that it's probably the 45 MOA base that they installed, and that things would be better if they move to 50 yards. It takes the guys about 10 minutes to pack up all their gear to move the 40 feet over to a 100 yard bench so that they can shoot at a 50 yard target stand. They spend about 45 minutes involved in further nonsense before Guy 1 starts shooting again. About an hour, and approximately 4 rounds later, I left. At that point, they still weren't on the paper. At 50 yards.

Love Life
10-14-2013, 05:39 PM
I can shoot rifles pretty dang good and have always been very proud of that fact.

That being said the biggest whomping I ever received in a shooting match was from my uncle's friend shooting a 218 Mashburn bee from a laminated stock, heavy barreled rifle.

He even had the audacity to shoot a group inside of my group. He put my target on top of a fresh target and literally shot a group inside of my group at 100 yds. I learned a lot from him and will always be thankful for it.

Love Life
10-14-2013, 09:47 PM
Oh dear Lord. I just saw a picture of a rifle that had scope rings that had rails. They had a mini red dot sight mounted at an angle on the scope ring!!!

btroj
10-14-2013, 09:51 PM
Never know when you need to snipe at 5 yards?

pmer
10-14-2013, 10:36 PM
There is a tacticool 30-30 out there it's all bumpy with an adjustable stock. I still think it needs a speed loader and a grip laser though.

I carried my pin gun in a gym bag and got teased.

I pulled my High Power gear in a big blue Rubber Maid tub with wheels on the end. Got teased but my stuff stayed dry.

My buddy had a green laser on his prairie dog rig for "close up dogs" They weren't too close as far as I could tell.

"Send it" Submit Reply, mouse click

xs11jack
10-15-2013, 01:39 AM
For you lone shooters, you could make a recording of 20 seconds of heavy breathing and then the "Send it". The delay is to get your hand off the recorder play button and on the 'Rig'. Make you feel better about yourself. Can't have any bummed out shooters on the site.
Ole Jack

Moonie
10-15-2013, 11:31 AM
LRP must be flat dark earth, with random Krylon thrown in.

Well ****, guess my full size 1911 is LRP, its been flat dark earth for a couple of years now...

pmer
10-15-2013, 11:55 AM
I think I have for way for Love Life to ride the LRP wave. Invent a "send it" ring tone with a rifle shot. So the operators iphones would ring "send it...Bang" "send it... Bang"

montana_charlie
10-15-2013, 12:57 PM
Like so;
Looks like Mickey Gilley in his Sunday best looking to smoke a little grass.

RoyEllis
10-15-2013, 01:11 PM
Looks like Mickey Gilley in his Sunday best looking to smoke a little grass.

I thought it kinda looked like Willie Nelson coming in from harvesting a days supply.......

Win94ae
10-15-2013, 03:36 PM
I read a thread where a guy had no idea that you could zero your turrets (not turrents btw)!!! He'd been shooting some high end rifles for awhile, and had no clue. Is this who you want long range precisioning out there?

I'm going to lose it if I read another "Best 308 load?" or "What does this OCW mean?" or " My group is only 1/2 inch at 100 yds. What should I change?" thread.

You can't buy your way into shooting far. Takes time, effort, effort, effort, effort, and time.

On another site I read that the OP could not get the 308 he desired but could only get a 30-06. He wanted to know if he could reduce the charge, as to get it to shoot as well as a 308.

Rangefinder
10-15-2013, 04:43 PM
Like so;

This is how I plan to roll with my rig. Mobile, camouflaged, total LRP operator.

Are you kidding? That's a family of 6 sneaking across our southern border who never learned how to swim!

eljefeoz
10-15-2013, 11:31 PM
tacticool any one?

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://www.guns.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Tactical-Musket.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.guns.com/2013/03/08/photo-of-the-day-tactical-musket/&h=495&w=660&sz=143&tbnid=Qkzz5QS9QEb0UM:&tbnh=127&tbnw=169&zoom=1&usg=__ay6i6v1dZB_QrkyJQL1DKTlpIn0=&docid=XFRpBCudniOB7M&sa=X&ei=WAheUqmJEciy0QWosYDYBw&ved=0CDEQ9QEwAA

Rangefinder
10-16-2013, 12:52 AM
tacticool any one?

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://www.guns.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Tactical-Musket.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.guns.com/2013/03/08/photo-of-the-day-tactical-musket/&h=495&w=660&sz=143&tbnid=Qkzz5QS9QEb0UM:&tbnh=127&tbnw=169&zoom=1&usg=__ay6i6v1dZB_QrkyJQL1DKTlpIn0=&docid=XFRpBCudniOB7M&sa=X&ei=WAheUqmJEciy0QWosYDYBw&ved=0CDEQ9QEwAA

^^The really sad part is there are places that would get you about 5 years in prison (if not more!!)... Don't let the lefties see it--they'll start calling for new laws on muzzle stuffers.

Crytes
10-16-2013, 01:57 AM
does that mean I accidentally entered lrp ranks by entering the wrong item code and getting my fore guard in fde and deciding to go with it instead of waiting for shipping again?

Bloodman14
10-16-2013, 03:10 AM
Man, I am in all kinds of trouble.