PDA

View Full Version : Ordered my second Master Caster

The Oracle
10-05-2013, 06:35 PM
Casting is truly addictive, on Friday I ordered my second Master Caster.

Master Caster 220VAC with a Digital Temperature Controller
45-200 RNFP BB mold
16oz Master lubricant (I love this stuff, will ship next week)

Sales, said that my new caster will take 20+ weeks to ship...........:shock:

landers
10-05-2013, 08:21 PM
Man that's a long time to wait for such a cool piece of equipment. Have you automated your new one yet? Master lubricant, I was wondering what that stuff is, what do you use it for?

Landers

The Oracle
10-05-2013, 09:30 PM
Landers,

It's well worth the wait (very cool), I have all the automation equipment but haven't mounted it yet.

Master Lubricant, works great.....with your mold up to temp do your pour cut the sprue, with the bullets still in the mold spray the top of the mold and sprue plate, using a Q-tip rub the back of the sprue plate now casts away you will not get any build up on top of your mold and the sprue's will jump off the plate.

angus6
10-08-2013, 02:05 AM
I find that the sprue plate lube from the bullshop works great for me with the bullet master

LAH
10-13-2013, 10:02 PM
I find that the sprue plate lube from the bullshop works great for me with the bullet master

Me too.

Cajunconcealment
10-20-2013, 07:18 AM
I have plate lube from BullShop ( Love It ) also have RandyRats Lube, ( love. It)
I bought both, got them in a day apart, used it on several moulds and
It makes life a lil easier, thats for sure. Service and shipping were Fast and Great.
I also have Master Caster on order.

Ron r
10-27-2013, 11:22 PM
I have about 20 sets of mold to fit you machine if you are interest shot me a pm and I will send you a list of what I have