PDA

View Full Version : Well so much for the big score on Pewter! Lol

capt.hollis
10-05-2013, 05:03 PM
My little girl has taken over the big find I found today! Lol, let's hope she soon forgets 83516

kbstenberg
10-05-2013, 05:35 PM
Looks like you will have to have a tea party and get them ALL dirty. So you have to take an wash em.
Enjoy them now. They grow up too fast.

Old Ranger
10-06-2013, 11:24 AM
Love the picture!

My wife and/or daughter have claimed the odd piece that I've brought home. I've been successful enough in my searches that I've said just keep it if you want it.
Small sacrifice if it makes them happy.

00buck
10-10-2013, 08:40 AM
That is a cute picture!! :)

I've found that taking a hammer with me while pewter shopping and adding a few nice dents before getting home saves me from wifey rescuing my items.

TheGrimReaper
10-10-2013, 09:04 AM
Too funny!!!

capt.hollis
10-12-2013, 01:06 AM
That is a cute picture!! :)

I've found that taking a hammer with me while pewter shopping and adding a few nice dents before getting home saves me from wifey rescuing my items.very good idea !

knifemaker
10-12-2013, 02:31 AM
Take that cute little girl to the toy store and let her pick out the toy tea set of her choice on condition she gives you back your pewter. You better hope she is not better at driving a bargain then you are, or it may cost you a extra doll thown into the bargain.

capt.hollis
10-12-2013, 11:09 PM
Take that cute little girl to the toy store and let her pick out the toy tea set of her choice on condition she gives you back your pewter. You better hope she is not better at driving a bargain then you are, or it may cost you a extra doll thown into the bargain.yah , this $10 pewter set is going to cost me! I still can't get it back . Lol