1 Cup Paprika
12 TBS of Black Pepper
4 TBS of Garlic Powder
2 TBS of Onion Powder
2 TBS of Cayenne Pepper
2 TBS of Chipolte
1 TBS of Mustard Powder
1 TBS of Cumin

(This will make enough for a quart jar and small amount left over)

You can make a smaller batch by dividing by 4, that is what I experiment with, so i just scaled it up from the orginal.

Now, I have competed and placed with my ribs, but my best example about my ribs is my wife. She always said she married me because of my BBQ ribs, 16 years younger than me and gets mistaken for being a sister to our 14year old step-daughter. I won't gaurantee your ribs will achieve the same results but you never know! :bigsmyl2:

(Ribs cooked at 225 for 3 hours, wrapped in tinfoil and back in the smoker at 215 for 2 hours, then in a cooler or other container to rest for an hour)

Shiloh
10-12-2013, 09:42 PM
Sounds good.

I got a new CharGriller barrel grill with the side, Texas Style firebox.

Shiloh

cummins05
10-23-2013, 01:32 PM
i use something very similar to this for my ribs and i follow the 3-2-1 method but i unwrap them for the last hour and put them bac k on the grill to stiffen back up just a little also when you wrap your ribs i dont know if you put anything in with them or not but a little squeeze of parkay blue bottle butter some honey and brown sugar really does alot for making good moist ribs that nearly fall off the bone

MaryB
10-23-2013, 10:16 PM
Never wrap my ribs, use spares and not baby backs. Mop every hour with olive oil/cider vinegar. Rubs can vary but I really am partial to a commercial one Called Smokin Guns

frankenfab
10-23-2013, 10:21 PM
Variety is the spice of life, but when I don't have time to make my own, I like Rendezvous rub from Walmart.

Shiloh
11-06-2013, 12:04 PM
I cut the salt back a tad, and added cracked mustard seed to it.

Shiloh

thekidd76
11-06-2013, 01:17 PM
but my best example about my ribs is my wife. She always said she married me because of my BBQ ribs, 16 years younger than me and gets mistaken for being a sister to our 14year old step-daughter. I won't gaurantee your ribs will achieve the same results but you never know!

pics or it didn't happen! :D

Garyshome
11-06-2013, 01:53 PM
Need to give it a taste! Send me a rib or 2. Pleaseeeee!