PDA

View Full Version : Praise report!

DLCTEX
09-29-2013, 07:14 PM
My youngest brother (I have 5), Danny, had chest pains Tuesday and was determined to work until noon before calling another brother to take him to the Dr. His boss insisted he go then. James got him to Lubbock that morning, a 120 mile drive and they scheduled him for angiogram the next morning. They prepped him at 4:00 AM and when I talked to James at 9:30 he was still waiting to be taken into surgery. A short time later they took him back and immediately he went into cardiac arrest. He says he remembers being outside his body watching them work on him and the Dr. yelling "are you alright"? He thought "NO'. They got a pacemaker on him and then were able to open the main artery, which had collapsed. with a stint. He is now home to recuperate for a month and then they want him back to plan by-pass surgery. The Dr. said that had he not been right there they would not have saved him. Talk about being at the right place at the right time, he was. James is the only one of us 6 boys that hasn't had this trouble. We have all so far survived and we are a praying family.

waksupi
09-29-2013, 09:23 PM
Man, lucky shot! Glad he was in the right place, at the right time!

missionary5155
09-30-2013, 06:22 AM
Good Morning
Praise God for His provision !
Will be praying for him as these procedures take lace.
Mike in Peru

Wayne Smith
09-30-2013, 08:14 AM
My Dad was actually on the operating table undergoing his first stent insertion when he had his first heart attack! God's timing is perfect even when we do not understand either His choices or timing.

Will be praying for your family.

w5pv
09-30-2013, 08:58 AM
Prayers for your brother and you and your family.

mroliver77
09-30-2013, 04:10 PM
Yee Ha!! That's Ohio for Hallelujah. ;)
J

Gibbs44
10-02-2013, 06:54 PM
Prayers to your brother, you and the rest of the family. Don't forget to make him call his boss and say thanks, the Lord gave him the wisdom to recognize a need and he acted on it.