PDA

View Full Version : RCBS case trimmer Questions

BACKTOSHOOTING
09-23-2013, 06:13 PM
82629I have got my hands on a RCBS Case Trimmer 2, that is basicly new and want to do 357 Mag and 45 LC brass on it. I dont even know if these can be done on it.
Problem is there are no collits or holders or what ever i need to do these cases and RCBS web site has basicly no information on what i would need that i can find.
Can any one help me with info on what i would need to order from RCBS to set this up for said calibers ?

Thanks, Steve

Zymurgy50
09-23-2013, 06:35 PM
I have the #1 & #3 collets for this trimmer, have upgraded to the newer style. Will let you have them for $15 shipping included. PM me.

GRUMPA
09-23-2013, 06:37 PM
Midway has the collets, I ordered replacements just a couple of weeks ago. If you want me to post the links just say so and when I get on the computer I'll post them.

BTW.....that's the same thing I use.

BACKTOSHOOTING
09-23-2013, 07:14 PM
Midway has the collets, I ordered replacements just a couple of weeks ago. If you want me to post the links just say so and when I get on the computer I'll post them.

BTW.....that's the same thing I use.

Thanks Grumpa,
I looked them up on midway, was real easy comparred to RCBS

Steve

Zymurgy50
09-23-2013, 07:42 PM
The pilot has the diameter stamped on the end, you will need to get the 35 & 45 caliber pilots, or make them from socket head screws.

BACKTOSHOOTING
09-23-2013, 08:01 PM
The pilot has the diameter stamped on the end, you will need to get the 35 & 45 caliber pilots, or make them from socket head screws.

Got them ordered, Thanks for all the info, Knew i could count on the folks here,

Steve