PDA

View Full Version : My first MiHec mold(s) arrived today!

ballistim
09-20-2013, 01:50 PM
I am on the waiting list for several MiHec molds and a few are close to being sent (I hope!) but I bought one from a member here and another from Miha as an extra to a recent group buy. I can only say "wow!", they look like well crafted molds that I expect to last a lifetime. I love my NOE molds too, but can't get over the brass Cramer molds. I remember when I first became interested in casting that good molds were hard to find, and designs I read about and wanted were unavailable. Since joining this forum I've bought several custom molds and the quality of all of them is first-rate. I can't wait to see what active group buys there are in the future!
I really appreciate this forum and how it has opened new doors to casting for me and made available to me molds that are much needed for my firearms collection. This will be my first year deer hunting with cast boolits only and will be hunting several different places with different guns. Here in southern MI only a straight-walled pistol case is legal so my custom TC 12" .357 Max chambered by Mike Bellm will be loaded with boolits from my new NOE .360 200gr. FN, up north in the rifle zone i plan to hunt with my 45/70 Marlin with cast from my NOE 460483 RG2, and one or more of my 30 caliber guns will have something from a MiHec mold. Life is good!

Beagle333
09-20-2013, 02:08 PM
Congrats!!!! I enjoy casting with my NOE and MPs.
Now throw a couple/three Accurate molds in the mix and you'll really be livin' the good life! [smilie=p: