PDA

View Full Version : I need a 6.5 32 inch barrel blank

JMtoolman
09-13-2013, 07:45 PM
I need a 6.5 barrel blank about 32 inches long. I have had one on order for two and a half months, and the firm will not answer a phone or e-mail. Something drastic must have happened to them. I finely cancelled the order for they would not respond. Does anyone know another supplier? This will be a blank for relineing and old rifle, and it needs to be 5/8 of an inch in diameter. I looked up TJ's liners but 6.5 was not listed. Could also go for a 303 liner. I would like to get this old girl going again, and had hoped to take a deer with it this year but that looks like its out because of the time frame. Any one have a good suggestion for a barrel maker? Best regards the toolman.

JMtoolman
09-14-2013, 07:18 PM
Very strange e-mail from the barrel maker today, after not being able to get ahold of them for three weeks. Your barrel has been shipped today! I don't know what is going on in there shop, but something needed fixing! Well anyway I have my blank on the way! So I don't need to find another barrel. Best regards and thanks from the toolman.