PDA

View Full Version : I know I'm not on here very much

armoredman
09-12-2013, 01:22 AM
But I wanted everyone here to know that I always think about this place when I pour lead. You guys really gave me most of the knowledge I needed to start doing something different, and I appreciate it very much!

mikeym1a
09-12-2013, 01:31 AM
We all have gained knowledge from this site. Much info available. Much encouragement, as well. It's a nice place to be.

Bzcraig
09-12-2013, 01:34 AM
This family has shortened my learning curve significantly and given me the confidence to try things I may not have otherwise tried.

Bad Water Bill
09-12-2013, 03:58 AM
Back around 1953 an OLD man(he was in his late 70s)told me to NEVER let a day go by without learning something new.

Every day here I still continue to learn something new.

Never stop learning till they have to jamb the lid shut screaming "ENOUGH ALREADY".:bigsmyl2:

35 shooter
09-12-2013, 11:53 PM
Since finding this site and joining this summer i've "adjusted a mould"
made my own lube, shot speeds with boolits in a rifle that i didn't think was possible using those lubes and with accurracy and no leading, worked with coated boolits, and a lot of other things i'd never have done or even known about without it and everyone here.

I've always loved to cast but this place has made me a fanatic!! That's a good thing tho?

'