PDA

View Full Version : Good Fortune, Today!!!

mikeym1a
09-09-2013, 05:45 PM
Since I am now able to walk moderate distances without great pain, I stopped by the tire store to see if they had any wheel weights, and they did!! I got about 100lbs. Had to use both hands to pick the bucket up and dump it in the trunk. Probably Wednesday, I'll go down to the other tires place, and see what I can get there. It's been about a month since I was around either place. Hope I have good fortune there as well.

TEE-HEE!!! [smilie=w:

John Allen
09-09-2013, 05:52 PM
i do love free wheel weights there is just something great about taking a crappy wheel weight and making it into a boolit.

el34
09-09-2013, 11:01 PM
Since I am now able to walk moderate distances without great pain, I stopped by the tire store to see if they had any wheel weights, and they did!! I got about 100lbs. Had to use both hands to pick the bucket up and dump it in the trunk. Probably Wednesday, I'll go down to the other tires place, and see what I can get there. It's been about a month since I was around either place. Hope I have good fortune there as well.

TEE-HEE!!! [smilie=w:

Glad to hear you're up and out! And woohoo on the score!

i do love free wheel weights there is just something great about taking a crappy wheel weight and making it into a boolit.

A purty boolit, then go shoot it. Or powder coat it, stare at it and marvel!

mikeym1a
09-10-2013, 02:05 AM
I've only sorted about 1/3 of the load, so far, about 1lb zinc, 5lb iron, about a lb of SOWW, and the rest COWW. Hadn't been there for almost a month, since I first hurt my leg. It feels good, but this is only week 4, and the doctor said 6 to 12 wks. Think I'll got to the other place tomorrow, and see what they have. Then go back and pick up that new old mower for my son. That should pretty well round out the day. And making ammo for shooting on Wednesday, after the VA draws blood for the INR. Shooting! Fun! [smilie=w:

mikeym1a
09-12-2013, 02:28 AM
Well, no shooting today after the blood-letting. But, I did manage to get another 112lbs of WW's. Range tomorrow, weather permitting. :D