PDA

View Full Version : Only in a small town

phonejack
09-01-2013, 09:07 PM
One of my daughters lives in a small town in N. Texas. A judge told the school board that they no longer could have prayer at the beginning of the high school football games. But, a moment of silence could be observed. So, first game of the season and a moment of silence was announced. And everybody bowed their heads and ......... Publically repeated the Lord's Prayer. They try to take God out of the schools , but, in one small Texas town, they can't take God away from the people. ( about 12 hrs ago one small church in this town needed a place to worship while the old building was replaced with a larger one. The school board volunteered the use of the high school auditorium on Sunday during construction. )

missionary5155
09-02-2013, 05:37 AM
Good morning
I sure hope those voters take note of who that judge is and remember his name when it is time to vote again. Dont know if they can have a recall on a judge but sure sounds like they should look into it.
The Constitution never was written to boot God out. It was meant to keep the state out of the Free practice of Bible Religion... No state run Church like in Europe. ( England, Spain.. ) Sadly over time the devil following politicians got people to believe the Bible had no place in the state.
Mike in Peru

Charlie Two Tracks
09-03-2013, 06:18 PM
Thanks phonejack. A bit of good news is always welcome.

USAFrox
09-03-2013, 07:42 PM
God bless Texas!

Cactus Farmer
09-03-2013, 07:56 PM
It sounds like a fine place to live. It wouldn't be small long if the word get out.

bruce drake
09-03-2013, 08:08 PM
Amen!

Good morning
I sure hope those voters take note of who that judge is and remember his name when it is time to vote again. Dont know if they can have a recall on a judge but sure sounds like they should look into it.
The Constitution never was written to boot God out. It was meant to keep the state out of the Free practice of Bible Religion... No state run Church like in Europe. ( England, Spain.. ) Sadly over time the devil following politicians got people to believe the Bible had no place in the state.
Mike in Peru

mroliver77
09-03-2013, 08:21 PM
I love it!

I get so disgusted with Ohio at times. Then I see liberal BS in some of the most conservative of states. We have prayer at events. We have a bible class for the kids in the gym after school hours!

Almost all my neighbors in the section shoot and blow things up do fireworks etc. You have to get real stupid before the Law will come to see what's up. People wave at strangers. If your walking somebody usually stops to see if'n your OK. Quite a bit of the time they are relation! Kids have jobs bailing hay and hoeing fields.
The libs are getting a foothold.