PDA

View Full Version : George was here

roscottjr
08-28-2013, 02:39 PM
I just wanted to say George has made a stop by my home. He was here a few days ago but I have just recently opened the box. My son was involved in an incident as school with the very same bully we have reported numerous times. This led to my son being transported by ambulance from school with a broken nose. The break was severe enough that he required surgery which was this morning. He is now sleeping but doing well and surgery went well. The doctor said there is an 80% chance we will not have to go back in 6 months for another surgery.

Now for George, he brought me some case prep tools and a lead thermometer. I have been reading many threads on casting my own boolits and was not going to attempt it without a thermometer. Thanks George.

There are also several other members here who I would like to give a special thanks to. We are not doing anything right now due to my son's condition but we are almost ready to start reloading and casting thanks to these members. Because of recent events here, I do not recall off hand the names of all the members so for now I will just say they know who they are. This is a great site and I hope to be back soon.

Lastly, due to recent events here I do not have time to run by the post office or anything so it will be a few days before I post my PIF. I will be posting the .223 brass I have when things settle down here. There are only 94 if I remember correctly but I have no use for them.

Robert Scott

Zymurgy50
08-28-2013, 02:49 PM
Same thing happened to my son when he was in school. CALL THE PROSECUTOR AND THE SUPERINTENDENT!!!!!!
Bully here got expelled from school and 6 months probation.

felix
08-28-2013, 03:04 PM
I went to a boarding school during high school years. The Brothers took no garbage from anyone, and took care of all out-of-line folks FAST and FINALLY. Only one person was expelled in my four year stint, and that was on parental advisement only. 90 percent of the *******s were taken care of without notification up the line. That's back when Catholic schools were Catholic and were not afraid to rule with an iron hand (literally). ... felix

roscottjr
08-28-2013, 03:19 PM
We are still trying to decide what to do. My wife works for the same school system but our children are more important. We are considering filing a case without her name on it since she is his stepmom. The other issue is they are trying to say the situation was caused by him and want to put him in pycho ed which has been renamed to GNET. They claim he is bullying but we have them recorded saying he is doing it because he is getting bullied. We been going through this since last year. This happened Thursday, our meeting on Friday was supposed to be about what happened Thursday but all they wanted to talk about was my sons behavior issues. I have yet to speak with the Sheriff yet but we are going to speak with the judge as well as an attorney. I have one particular attorney in mind, considering he does not like our school system at all. Hopefully he or another lawyer will pick this up on percentage or something. The only main thing we are concerned with is if we have to pay anything up front to get things started. We will figure out how to build that bridge when and if we get there. I am not dropping it though. I currently have 4 children in these schools and a 5th who will start soon. So far, we have had bullying issues and sexual harassment issues with 2 of my kids and nothing has been done.

WILCO
08-28-2013, 03:29 PM
So far, we have had bullying issues and sexual harassment issues with 2 of my kids and nothing has been done.

Have your kids transfered to another school or move to another school district. Contact an Attorney, go from there. Don't waste time with other school officials regarding your issues. Life is short, drama is expensive.

Zymurgy50
08-28-2013, 03:32 PM
Call the prosecuting attorney, the local law enforcement, and if the superintendent wont help you then he has a boss also (the state board of education). It wont cost you a dime to have the bully prosecuted for assault and battery. If you want to sue the bullies parents, that is where you might have to pony up some cash..

roscottjr
08-28-2013, 03:32 PM
I would love to transfer them to another school or move to another district, unfortunately we do not have those options.

Zymurgy50
08-28-2013, 03:48 PM
Just thought about this: if your son got the injury requiring medical attention at school, during school hours, and the principal or the school did not contact law enforcement,,,,,, then the school system may be in violation of the law!!!! I know that schools are required to report any signs of abuse to law enforcement, and a broken nose seems to fit that description.........

Hamish
08-28-2013, 08:46 PM
My best buds youngest son had MD. If he and his wife had not been junkyard dog tough, the school system would have walked all over them.

When a school system inculcates an atmosphere of denial and blame of the victim,,,,,,,,,well, you get what you've got. All I can tell you is don't even think of turning loose of it and LET THE BIG DOG EAT.

roscottjr
08-28-2013, 09:54 PM
well, if we can find a lawyer to take it we have been told at a minimum we can charge them for 2 counts due process, 1 count student supervision, 1 count violation of state bullying laws, 1 count breaking confidentiality. I also spoke with the Sheriff earlier, he cannot find any record of the other boy being arrested. He is looking further into it and will be calling me tomorrow. We have also found out the school had teachers announce to classes that if any student had a video of the incident they better delete it because the victim is under 17 and they are breaking the law. Checking into that to see if that constitutes destruction of evidence. I have a feeling things are about to get interesting.