PDA

View Full Version : Going to become a Patron Member.... Great site!! From South East Texas we appreciate

capt.hollis
08-26-2013, 10:25 PM
I'm sending my money order in Tomorrow ! With all the help I've been getting here lately it's the least I can do. I've been welcomed by many, and I appreciate you guys/gals. I'm from South East Tx, and getting cast bullet info around here isn't the easiest thing to get around here.
Thanks again friends:lovebooli

Bzcraig
08-27-2013, 12:20 AM
It is an awesome site with awesome people capt!

capt.hollis
08-27-2013, 12:32 AM
Yah I can't wait to lear more

trochilids
08-27-2013, 12:37 AM

I keep looking for the "Like" button, then realize this isn't the right page for that...

slim1836
08-27-2013, 02:34 AM
Welcome, this is a family like no other.
Lots of info to be learned just by reading, and lots of minds for your questions.

Enjoy,

Slim

Ajax
08-27-2013, 06:57 AM
Welcome, there is a wealth of knowledge here on most every subject and it is freely given.

Andy
a south east Texas native

Dean D.
08-27-2013, 07:09 PM
Welcome Capt.! A website is only as good as its members. That tells you a lot about the quality and character of our membership ;) I've never seen a finer collection of folks gathered at one place.

smoked turkey
08-27-2013, 11:42 PM
As far as I am concerned I don't use or need any other shooting related site on the web. I have tried some others and find like so many others that there is no place like this place. I also extend my welcome to this site. I will warn you it is habit forming and the folks here are a bunch on enablers like you have never seen!

km101
08-28-2013, 05:03 PM
This site is the greatest casting/reloading site on the web. As you already know, there is a lot of information and education on here. But there is one drawback (at least for me). The more you learn, the more you want to do and branch out into other areas. This has caused me to allocate all of my fun money to new gadgets that I learned about on here! :Fire:

As others said to me when I joined: "Welcome to the addiction!" Glad you're here!