PDA

View Full Version : Bfr 44

Tatume
08-23-2013, 07:01 PM
Hello Folks,

Some of you may remember that I was awaiting delivery of a BFR 44 Magnum revolver for months, and finally got tired of waiting and bought a Ruger Super Redhawk 44 Magnum instead. At the time I told the dealer that my wife told me to save up some money and buy the BFR too, someday. He called yesterday to say "Your BFR is here!" I guess I should have been more clear, or better yet, have kept my mouth shut about what my wife said.

Anyway, I told the wife that I have a good relationship with this fellow, and I don't want to mess it up. She said "Go ahead and get the gun. We'll pay for it somehow." Wow! I called Paul, the dealer, and asked if I can pay for it in installments. He said "Yes, that's fine."

Cool, huh?

Take care, Tom

Whiterabbit
08-23-2013, 07:12 PM
why not sell the ruger?

Tatume
08-24-2013, 06:55 AM
I like it.

27judge
08-24-2013, 09:25 AM
Lucky guy I had one ordered , it came into my dealer and was stole from his shop . I turned around and got a BFR 50 JRH . My wife told me the same thing so IM waiting for the next BFR 44 mag that comes into my dealer. TKS ken

buckwheatpaul
08-24-2013, 03:09 PM
You have a understnding and great partner.....spoil her rotten and can I suggest getting her something special!

Tatume
08-24-2013, 04:10 PM
Hi Paul,

You're absolutely correct on all counts. I'm pretty sure I know what that something special is, and I'm getting it for her.

Take care, Tom

27judge
08-24-2013, 05:04 PM
You are correct I just gave her something special. A one week vacation to Jamaica at Sandals for the two of us for her BIRTHDAY. She is pretty pleased . This will be our third trip to Jamaica/Sandals, we sure have a good time Tks KEN