PDA

View Full Version : Ordering from Brownell's

Rick N Bama
08-22-2013, 01:44 PM
I placed an order this morning with Brownell's this morning for a Remington Mohawk 10-C magazine. The order was placed at 11:13AM and I received a notification at 12:14 that the mag had been shipped. If it has indeed been shipped, that is an amazing feat in my opinion! However I can't help but wonder if their business is not way off since they were able to jump right onto my order.

Just thought someone might like to know.

Rick

Reg
08-22-2013, 03:22 PM
Have bought from them since the mid 60's, it's just how they do things !!!!

waksupi
08-22-2013, 03:47 PM
They have recently hired more help, too. One of my cousins started there about a month ago.

LynC2
08-22-2013, 07:30 PM
Brownell's is a first rate company that has always treated me well for many years. They provide great service at a good price. I doubt they are hurting for business either, they are just that good! :grin:

John Allen
08-22-2013, 07:56 PM
We ship about 50 packages a day for mail order scuba gear. I know we ship about 95 percent of the orders on the same day as ordered. Brownells has always been good.

Rick N Bama
08-23-2013, 05:07 AM
They have recently hired more help, too. One of my cousins started there about a month ago.

That's great news! My fear was that since they were able to ship so quick that surely their business was way down. This was my first order with them, probably won't be my last!

Rick

NoZombies
08-23-2013, 01:35 PM
I don't think anybody in the gun industry has slow business right now!

Ledslnger
09-02-2013, 08:57 PM
Brownells is top notch. It is in the Midwest, where I grew up. We know how to put in a hard days work. It wouldn't shock me that they got it into shipping in a fast manner. The bottleneck might be the shipping companies many times. Brownells/Sinclair...highly recommended by just about everyone. :)

calaloo
09-03-2013, 06:49 AM
I have always been amazed at the speed of delivery from Brownell's. First rate company.
Calaloo

daengmei
09-03-2013, 08:36 AM
I noticed the same with Brownell's, very fast shipping. I've dealt with 3 venders these last few weeks and all of them have arrived within 3 or 4 days. Everybody wants our money it seems.

HiVelocity
09-04-2013, 03:06 PM
+1 on Brownells.

If you ever have a problem, direct it to their customer service, they'll fix it. Its that easy.

I, too, have been ordering from them for over 20 years, excellent service.

HV

chsparkman
09-04-2013, 06:25 PM
I order from Brownell's occasionally, and I have to say that they are fantastic. The only complaint I have is that their website is somewhat spartan when it comes to product information. A few more details would really help some like me who is inexperienced and works on guns only once in a while.

waksupi
09-04-2013, 07:01 PM
I order from Brownell's occasionally, and I have to say that they are fantastic. The only complaint I have is that their website is somewhat spartan when it comes to product information. A few more details would really help some like me who is inexperienced and works on guns only once in a while.

Google is your friend. When I look for ANYTHING I'm not familiar with, I do a search for customer reviews.