PDA

View Full Version : Huber Triggers for Milsurps

KevMT
10-13-2007, 12:06 PM
Don't know how many of you have tried these triggers for your milsurps but I bought one for my Krag and it is top notch. Originally I had bought the trigger under the assumption that it was adjustable for overtravel as was advertised on his web page. I recieved the trigger and it was nicely adjustable for creep but no provision for O/T. As it turns out, most of his triggers are adjutable for creep and O/T but the krag was an exception despite what the web page advertised. When I pointed out that I was really looking for a trigger with O/T adjustments because I had allready dealt with the creep by shimming, he had me send the trigger back and redesigned it to have a O/T screw. All in all the transaction was professional and I think he really does want to support his customer base.
The trigger breaks at about 2.5 pounds now.

Kev

scb
10-13-2007, 12:16 PM
Have you got a link? Thanks, Steve

KevMT
10-13-2007, 04:01 PM
Here ya go!

http://www.huberconcepts.com/

If you get one for a krag make sure to ask up front if it has a O/T screw.

smokemjoe
10-13-2007, 06:53 PM
I got 2 of them on Swiss K31s, Exc. triggers. He traveled over 450miles to cast miltary shoot in Sioux Citie Iowa this spring to shoot with us. He is a nice fellow and to deal with. Even donated 6-8 triggers. joe

scb
10-13-2007, 07:21 PM
Thanks KevMT. Steve