PDA

View Full Version : Pedersoli Hand Lubricator and Hand Sizer Tools? Experience Anyone?

oldracer
08-05-2013, 09:07 PM
I found out over the weekend the young fellow I bought my Gibbs has some additional Pedersoli Tools, such as the hand bullet lubricator, sizers and other items. I called one of the Pedersoli importers (Beauchamp and Sons) and asked what they went into such as RCBS or Lyman or others and he noted they are "hand tools"? He said he had never used they so could not provide much help.

So, has anyone used these and if so how do they work and do they work well? I have seen a video of the lubricator and it seems pretty easy to use and will allow me to lube the bullets at the range. Thanks for the help.
John

newton
08-07-2013, 08:21 AM
I'd love to see that video if you would post a link.

I have thought for a while that if I were to make something to contribute to my fellow casters it would be something along the lines of this. I know that way back in the day they made some, but it was WAY back in the day. I have only seen antique pictures.

oldracer
08-07-2013, 10:28 AM
There is a group called "The North-South Skirmish Association" and in one of their forums they also have a video of the lube tool and also shows the sizer being used. I found it last night so I don't have the link handy for the video but here is their website: http://www.n-ssa.org/vbforum/forum.php