PDA

View Full Version : Great customer service by www.lsstuff.com.

hunter74
08-05-2013, 06:03 AM
I would like to thank the people at lsstuff.com for a great boolit lube and a great customer service. Many of you on the forum already know this, but I would like to tell you all about what happened to my last order from them.

I live in Norway and am fairly new to casting. From my reading on castboolits.com I got word of their Carnuba Red and the good properties of the lube. So….I ordered a flat rate envelope from them with hollow sticks. The problem was that the lube newer arrived and two months later I e-mailed them and explained my problem. They recently had a computer crash and the order history was gone, but they were sure that they had sent it. I waited a couple of weeks more and still no lube! I contacted them again and they asked me for shipping address and shipped me a new batch of the lube free of charge!!

That kind of service is rare nowadays and is much appreciated ! My guess is that the package was lost in the mail somewhere and very few had done what they did! Not only that….I had ordered 16 of the plastic tubes with lube and they didn’t get it do add up so they filled up a second envelope with lube and sent me a solid chunk of lube as a bonus, also free of charge!

One thing is sure, I would buy more of their product and recommend it to everyone because the Carnuba Red is a splendid premium lube with a fair price, and their customer service is like no other I have seen!

With this kind of service the least I could do is to mention it on the forum! Thanks again to www.lsstuff.com

bruce381
08-11-2013, 11:44 PM
leah is great if they have a problems they will fix it. Even if there was a delay she sometime put a few tubes extra in the box for my trouible which to me was nothing to worry about.

PbHurler
08-12-2013, 07:24 AM
Great products, Great people. pretty unheard of anymore.

dverna
08-17-2013, 03:28 PM
For the vast majority of us, there is no better option than to buy their lube. I looked at making my own and came to conclusion that I had more interesting things to do than produce a product I could purchase for $2 a stick delivered to my door. Frankly, I do not know if I would save much by producing my own lube.

waco
08-20-2013, 09:40 PM
It's been all I've used over the last few years. Great product at an awesome price.
BAC is hard to beat for all my handgun use, even a few rifle loads.
I'd buy from them, and recommend them to anyone, anytime. Killer product!!!!! On the cheap!