PDA

View Full Version : Bonehead gets married!!

Love Life
08-04-2013, 06:43 PM
I had to leave my beloved Nevada to go watch big brother get married this weekend. Great times were had by all!! Mom was happy to have all 3 of us together, big brother got hitched, and I got firm reminder of why humidity is lame. Here are a couple pictures.

He was married on August 3, 2013 at Riverside Park in Kansas. Good times.

RobS
08-04-2013, 07:47 PM
Always good to catch up with family and celebrate.

Charlie Two Tracks
08-04-2013, 08:35 PM
Sounds like a great time was had by all.

montana_charlie
08-04-2013, 08:54 PM
I reckon that is you in the middle picture ... holding the little white pillow.
But, who is the ballet dancing 'wood nymph' who is blocking the shot of the bride and groom?

CM

runfiverun
08-04-2013, 10:02 PM
nice photo-bomb.
i'm usually more subtle about being in the back round...looking stupid.

sparky45
08-04-2013, 10:21 PM
I had to leave my beloved Nevada to go watch big brother get married this weekend. Great times were had by all!! Mom was happy to have all 3 of us together, big brother got hitched, and I got firm reminder of why humidity is lame. Here are a couple pictures.

He was married on August 3, 2013 at Riverside Park in Kansas. Good times.
If that's Riverside Park in Wichita, I did my Residency just across the River to the East.
Sparky45

Love Life
08-05-2013, 12:41 PM
Well played Charlie. Well played indeed.

That is the matriarch in the background of my epic photo bomb.

08-05-2013, 10:13 PM
" . . . who is the ballet dancing 'wood nymph' "

Don't know, but he's definitely loving life.

fryboy
08-06-2013, 05:23 AM
gee you came and visited our humidity , still in the area ? ( cuz we have more heat and humidity today lolz ) ummm you're more than welcome to take some back home with you !!!
sadly there's several parks named riverside in kansas ( i think they celebrated just being near a river - very important in years gone by out here :P ) the one closest to me is on the verge of being flooded ( how's that for humid ? lolz )

indeed congrats to the the bigger brother and bride and i'm sure that you guy's mom is tickled ( especially if she likes the bride - if not at least you'll be far away O.o ) i wish them a long joyous and fulfilling union !!!

blackthorn
08-06-2013, 11:07 AM
Congratulations to your brother and his new wife. We wish them all the best and hope they will be as happy as we are! (Over 20 years).