PDA

View Full Version : Richard corbin webb page

Randy C
08-04-2013, 09:42 AM
http://rceco.com/

The link seem to work now I tried others and I get the same thing, server must have a problem any body know any different I was going to check on my order.

Lizard333
08-04-2013, 10:29 AM
I would just email him. I couldn't get the page to load either.

richard@rceco.com

Easiest way I have found to contact him.

Randy C
08-04-2013, 11:14 AM
I sent him a email letting him know about the link not working and ask him if he made something to cut J4 jackets and maintain factory quality-weight I did not want to buy a bucket of every size. I paid 242.00 for a bucket of 1700 J4 .900 Jackets. I'm going to shoot a Winchester 243wssm. I don't go to the range so Its easier to buy them.

Theditchman
08-04-2013, 01:42 PM
Good luck on an answer that means anything......if you get an answer...his site is up now

303british.com
08-04-2013, 01:59 PM
I sent him a email letting him know about the link not working and ask him if he made something to cut J4 jackets and maintain factory quality-weight I did not want to buy a bucket of every size. I paid 242.00 for a bucket of 1700 J4 .900 Jackets. I going to shoot a Winchester 243wssm. I don't go to the range so Its easier to buy them.

What you want is a jacket trim die. I don't know what Richard would charge - generally it's less than brother Dave - but a corbins.com trim die is approx. $250 + shipping.

Lizard333
08-04-2013, 03:10 PM
http://rceco.com/MN.asp?pg=products&specific=455&from=75

Don't know what calibre your looking for but here's what he has. I have his 22 jacket trim die and it works great.

Randy C
08-04-2013, 04:37 PM
http://rceco.com/MN.asp?pg=products&specific=455&from=75

Don't know what calibre your looking for but here's what he has. I have his 22 jacket trim die and it works great.

Thank you that is what I was looking for, My email had more details in it he told me to buy the 6mm J4 jackets, He said my press was ready and dies were close to being done It would take a week to get some more led and everything else was done. I hope he has a productive 2 weeks an My set up might be in the mail.
Randy

Lizard333
08-05-2013, 08:42 AM
I wouldn't hold your breath or get too excited. I was supposed to have my latest order of dies in my hands 45 days ago. That was his estimate, not mine. Ill be happy when they show up😎

Randy C
08-05-2013, 07:50 PM
I wouldn't hold your breath or get too excited. I was supposed to have my latest order of dies in my hands 45 days ago. That was his estimate, not mine. Ill be happy when they show up��

Now you tell me, I have been coming home hoping for a package from the mail man. Oh well I'm going to try and hold my head Hi and think positive.
Thanks
Randy

303british.com
08-05-2013, 07:56 PM
Stuff you order seems to take forever. My first bullet die order was from Dave Corbin. I ordered a .313 die set. It shipped very fast. When I got the box, there was a 6S 308 die set inside. I emailed and asked if someone was missing their 308 dies. He said no, so I told him that I would keep them. It took another 6 or 8 months for the .313 dies.

One thing that Dave Corbin was bad for was shipping dies via the wrong carrier. I don't know if he still does that, but "United States Post Office - USPS" is different and much cheaper than United Parcel Service - UPS. Especially if you live on the CDN side of the border.

DukeInFlorida
08-05-2013, 08:25 PM
The link that you posted in the first post works fine on my browser.

Randy C
08-05-2013, 08:41 PM
I paid USPS lets hope the mail don't ruff it up, I would like everything to all show up. not bits and peace's. I would like to do some shooting before winter. The snow gets to deep here to shoot long range, I don't want to buy a sled this year. I missed out on most of the shooting meets the last 2 yrs. I lost my MOM last year and my DAD on the July 4 this year, back and forth to hospitals and to Colorado to see DAD several weeks before he passed then everything after it was a long month. but they are in a better place and together at last. I should get to work remodeling my reloading room, It's so full and cluttered I cant find anything I have been casting in the room next to it, but its hard to get motivated, If I ever get started I can usually get on a roll then It wont take me long.
Randy

Lizard333
08-05-2013, 11:13 PM
Stuff you order seems to take forever. My first bullet die order was from Dave Corbin. I ordered a .313 die set. It shipped very fast. When I got the box, there was a 6S 308 die set inside. I emailed and asked if someone was missing their 308 dies. He said no, so I told him that I would keep them. It took another 6 or 8 months for the .313 dies.

One thing that Dave Corbin was bad for was shipping dies via the wrong carrier. I don't know if he still does that, but "United States Post Office - USPS" is different and much cheaper than United Parcel Service - UPS. Especially if you live on the CDN side of the border.

Funny you mention this. It must run in the family. I have a lifetimes supply of bullet lube as he sent it to me by accident. He said to keep it, as it was his mistake.

Come to think of it, it must be a die maker problem. BT sent me someone else's dies once as well😎

Theditchman
08-06-2013, 04:41 PM
Wheres the best place to get a .22 trim die...quick

Randy C
08-06-2013, 08:18 PM
I don't know you might have to email or call the suppliers try HG Firearms look them up.

303british.com
08-06-2013, 08:33 PM
Wheres the best place to get a .22 trim die...quick

corbins.com I believe they are a stocked item.

Cane_man
08-06-2013, 08:52 PM
that corbins site is an awesome collection of swaging information but it is really hard to find info! its like mining for gold nuggets...

303british.com
08-06-2013, 08:56 PM
If you click on the on line ordering section, and look for R or S dies on the left side, you'll find what you're after.

If you email them directly, Dave Corbin handles all the responses himself. They are closed Fri to Sun, but he usually answers within one day.

Theditchman
08-06-2013, 09:17 PM
Thanks all ...I have been taken care of

Randy C
08-17-2013, 10:42 PM
Richard Corbin sent me email tonight my order is ready, I had to remind him that I sent him a check on 7/29/2013.
I hope the mail did not lose my letter/Check to him.
Randy C

Update from Richard
Squared away now. More than one customer by the name of xxxx and just got the orders mixed up. Will ship your order Monday.

Richard Corbin
RCE, LLCtm

I'll sleep better now. That was a lot of money to be lost in the mail. $1320.00 glad I didn't send cash.

customcutter
08-18-2013, 08:31 AM
Thanks for the update, sounds like everything is good to go.