PDA

View Full Version : Peaceful passage.

Charlie Two Tracks
08-02-2013, 09:25 PM
I was just sitting here thinking of Smokemjoe. I pray that he has a peaceful passage from this world into Jesus's arms.

Janoosh
08-02-2013, 09:33 PM
Amen. The fight thru life is very hard, there comes a time in our lives when eternal rest is sought in the arms of the Lord. A Peaceful passage Smokemjoe.

Bzcraig
08-02-2013, 11:54 PM
That is a very thoughtful prayer indeed. I can't yet imagine the heartache of leaving behind loved ones knowing they will grieve, some more than others, in spite of their faith and assurance of my destination. I agree in prayer with you gentlemen. In Jesus name.

missionary5155
08-06-2013, 06:22 AM
Good morning
There would be no better way to go than knowing your sins are washed away by the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.
I know a Brother Gary Burns, who was in the hospital with the last stages. Doc came in and told him he had only days left. Brother Gary called his pastor and asked him to stop by. The pastor took two other church Brothers along. Gary related the facts and the Pastor prayed a simple prayer asking God to do His will. Next morning the doctor stopped in to see Brother Gary. He asked Gary "how do you feel" with serious concern. Gary thought he was dying right then. But what the doctor saw was a cancer patient completely healed. They ran all the blood tests and sure enough.. Healed. Brother Gary was down here 17 years ago to visit. He is still cancer free.
May God's will be done for our Brother here.
Mike in Peru

DLCTEX
08-07-2013, 07:13 PM
I'm not letting go. Still praying for healing.

starnbar
08-07-2013, 07:19 PM
There is nothing that cannot be done in the name of the Lord.

Forty Rod Ray
08-08-2013, 10:52 AM
Amen... Charley, you're a good man and friend, but then, this place seems to attract that in members. What hurts Joe hurts a lot of folks here...

g5m
08-09-2013, 11:17 PM
I was just sitting here thinking of Smokemjoe. I pray that he has a peaceful passage from this world into Jesus's arms.

Amen to that.