PDA

View Full Version : All Points Bulletin! Be on the lookout for George! George ran off with my stuff!

BrassMagnet
08-02-2013, 06:48 PM
All Points Bulletin! Be on the lookout for George! George ran off with my stuff!

I'm not sure what he took, but I began to get suspicious when I caught him browsing my Friends list, my address book, and other personal data. He could victimize someone else on this forum!

I managed to get one photo of George on my security camera and it looks like he had some friends that look a lot like him.

I think he got into my brass and tooling. Maybe my supplies, too!
I think this brass is gone. Maybe more! I will post photos if possible.

Beware! He may drop this at your house, grab something and run away! Please post a new thread if he comes to your home. Let us know what he did.

I should have known he was not trustworthy! I fell for his line. I fell for it hook, line, and sinker!
He said the FED would shred him if they found him. He just wanted to hide in my garage for a while. Please don't fall for his line!

Rio Grande
08-16-2013, 11:34 PM
He has a way of showing up when least expected.
Thanks BrassMagnet.

BrassMagnet
08-24-2013, 11:06 PM

I've been looking around as I clean my garage and I think this might be missing. I can't say for sure George is responsible, but I was setting it up while he was around and now I can't find it!
Maybe it will turn up!

plmitch
08-24-2013, 11:31 PM
That George is a busy one.

Cag40Navy
08-24-2013, 11:34 PM

I've been looking around as I clean my garage and I think this might be missing. I can't say for sure George is responsible, but I was setting it up while he was around and now I can't find it!
Maybe it will turn up!

What is that? both the orange metal thing and the red stuff?

BrassMagnet
08-24-2013, 11:44 PM
What is that? both the orange metal thing and the red stuff?

A Lyman 45 sizer, a sizing die, and boolit lube.

jeepvet
09-09-2013, 06:05 PM
Sorry to have to tell you this, but I think you have a bigger problem than you think. I think that George is probably just the bag man and the courier. IF you can catch him and hold on to him long enough, be sure and interrogate him thoroughly. Do everything you can to get him to give up his boss and maybe we can get him thrown in jail too. But be very careful, George is very hot and has a way of slipping right out of your fingers.

roscottjr
09-10-2013, 02:02 AM
Dayum, wish George would stop by again with that sizer and lube.

He did come by a short while ago. He forgot a thermometer and some case tools. His friends must have left with him. On the other hand, it appears that he may have been spooked by my dogs. Oh well, been using his thermometer and keeping it hidden in case he comes back for it.

Robert

BrassMagnet
09-10-2013, 07:39 AM
Sorry to have to tell you this, but I think you have a bigger problem than you think. I think that George is probably just the bag man and the courier. IF you can catch him and hold on to him long enough, be sure and interrogate him thoroughly. Do everything you can to get him to give up his boss and maybe we can get him thrown in jail too. But be very careful, George is very hot and has a way of slipping right out of your fingers.

You sure have that right! They slipped through my fingers real fast and they are all gone!
I've been cleaning my garage and there sure seems to be a lot of stuff missing. I wonder what else will show up somewhere else.

BrassMagnet

jaysouth
09-20-2013, 05:50 PM
George is the one that ran off with my wife. Sometimes I miss the fishing and drinking that George and I used to do, but I sure am glad he took that woman off my hands. If you run into either one of them, tell that I moved to Costa Rica and didn't leave a forwarding address.

Postalpaul
09-25-2013, 09:32 PM
^^^^^^ lol