PDA

View Full Version : Annual Fund

Geno51
08-02-2013, 12:56 PM
I am a new member here, but have been visiting here for awhile.
I have learned a lot and received much help here. I am sending in
a donation because this is a great site and I want it to continue.
I noticed we have over 29,000 members here, if we all gave just
$1.00 we would blow away that goal of $4000, and to reach that
goal, we would just need less than 20 cents from every member.
I spend more than that in tax when I buy a couple of McDonalds
cheeseburgers.
I have no connection here other than being a new member, but
this is a great site to support, so let's do it.

freebullet
08-02-2013, 02:05 PM
Don't trust the total it says. I put in 20$ yesterday & it doesn't show it. Wonder how many others put in $$ that aren't being shown. I don't doubt the generousity of the members here, but the site itself-I dunno.

fishhawk
08-02-2013, 02:06 PM
Willy hasn't been logged in yet today to update it so just hang on. steve k

SP5315
08-02-2013, 02:43 PM
I'm always happy to chip in to keep the site up and running. I made a 10.00 donation this morning. You will never find a site like this anywhere else with such a wealth of information.

Dale in Louisiana
08-02-2013, 03:16 PM
You got my ten bucks!

I love this place! It's either a session of sitting at the feet of the Masters or watching drunks fight outside a redneck bar at closing time.

Either way, it's worth it.

dale in Louisiana

buckwheatpaul
08-02-2013, 03:47 PM
Used PayPal....painless.....The most enjoyable and informative site I've found......The help has been super....Thanks, Paul

alamogunr
08-02-2013, 03:47 PM
I Paypal'd $25 this morning. If it gets recognized, great! If not, I'll still be here and figure my $$ are well spent.

Beagle333
08-02-2013, 03:56 PM
It isn't a live update. I donated yesterday as soon as the banner appeared, and it didn't show any donations before I turned in for the night.

Driver man
08-02-2013, 07:03 PM
This is a great site. My donation hasnt shown up yet.

alrighty
08-02-2013, 07:22 PM
This is a great site. My donation hasnt shown up yet.

I agree , it is a great site with some great members.Well worth my small contribution.

waksupi
08-02-2013, 07:38 PM
Willie will probably be home from work in another hour or so. Then he will have to call together the family, friends, and neighbors to have enough fingers and toes to make a tally to post. I hear he lines them all up with their toes together, and uses them like an abacus.

elginrunner
08-02-2013, 07:38 PM
I just paypal'd $20. It's by far the best bargin on the net'!!

rockrat
08-02-2013, 07:40 PM
Check went in the mail today!!

Down South
08-02-2013, 07:41 PM
Willy has a tough job to to do. I donated as usual but it hasn't shown up yet. Am I worried, no. We usually go over the needed amount by the end of the fund raising which is a good thing. I used Pay Pal too and I could care less if the site knows if it actually came from me.
Guys, we have a good thing going here. It doesn't matter to me if I'm recognized for donating or not. Lets keep this site running.

gbrown
08-02-2013, 07:44 PM
Willie and the mod's are all volunteers, it's a thankless task, putting up with the diverse bunch in our family here. All I know and can say, is it is a worthwhile investment, IMHO, considering what we gain from the knowledge base. Great neighborhood to be in, lot of amusement, lot of help, and a lot of knowledge that is shared.

Cosmiceyes
08-02-2013, 08:01 PM
I paid already to,but I wanted to do more so I put a "Fabulous" Thompson Center hollow point 50 cal mold up in the benefit auction. My prayers are for it to be a great success!
Jules :)'s

Gunload Master
08-02-2013, 08:42 PM
Sorry guys.. This is always a bit hectic for me. I've received over 500+ e-mails in the matter of 24 hours that I have to sort through.. I try to stay on top of things but it does take some time! Hope you can all bare with me while I keep trying to get things updated!

Reg
08-03-2013, 10:09 AM
Willy has a tough job to to do. I donated as usual but it hasn't shown up yet. Am I worried, no. We usually go over the needed amount by the end of the fund raising which is a good thing. I used Pay Pal too and I could care less if the site knows if it actually came from me.
Guys, we have a good thing going here. It doesn't matter to me if I'm recognized for donating or not. Lets keep this site running.

I agree completely. Don't worry about seeing your name in bright shining lights. Send what you can and just the site staying up and well is all the bright lights one needs.

:drinks:

wallenba
08-03-2013, 10:22 AM
I paid by PayPal yesterday, but there was no way to add or link it to my user ID. Is this different than the 'Sponsor' donation? If it is, then recognition is not important. If it is, I kinda like the banner.

km101
08-03-2013, 02:54 PM
I'm In! This is the greatest site on the 'net for casting and reloading. I didn't realize how much I was missing before I found "Cast Boolits".

Kraschenbirn
08-03-2013, 04:42 PM
Hate PayPal...my check's in the mail.

Bill

shaper
08-04-2013, 12:21 PM
I don't do pay pal,money is tight, but I do have a good stash of linotype. so I thought I would post a auction for a ammo can full of linotype with the proceds to go to the server fund. It would be just over 40 pounds. But, it seems I don't have enough posts to post a sale.
Well, I tried.