PDA

View Full Version : Patmarlins RAM ejector gas check

beppe
07-31-2013, 02:22 PM
hello to all boolit man! any of you have found a way to hold the 'gas extractor check the patmarlins, I use it with a RCBS rock chucker suprem.I hope that I explained exactly what I need.

:bigsmyl2:

ciao a tutti i boolit man ! qualcuno di voi ha trovato un modo per tenere fermo l' estrattore di gas check della patmarlins ,io lo uso con una rcbs rock chucker suprem .
spero che ho spiegato bene cosa mi serve

Hamish
07-31-2013, 05:39 PM
Ciao, beppe! Within the last couple of weeks, there was a member who showed how he makes a mount to hold the gas check tool, but I have not found it yet. There have been several show how they did it.

beppe, this may help to see what you are trying to do:

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?207814-MyCheckmaker&highlight=check+maker+mount

http://www.patmarlins.com/CheckMakerDiesInstructions.pdf

PatMarlin
07-31-2013, 06:05 PM
Here' s a pic of my friends UGLY rockchucker... :mrgreen:

You pull the pin shown that holds your primer arm and reinstall the pin. The ejector slides in behind it as shown:

http://www.patmarlins.com/rcbs.jpg

beppe
07-31-2013, 06:38 PM
this is my problem, there is no place to insert the extractor.

beppe
07-31-2013, 06:43 PM
I'm such an idiot!!!!!!! just turn the other hand and insert the tube

beppe
07-31-2013, 06:58 PM
I ask you some advice: these are gas checked boolits to .311, and are made with cans of Sprite and Coke, I can use them both together individuals and is better?

vi chiedo un consiglio : questi gas check sono per boolits .311 ,e sono fatti con i barattoli di sprite e cocacola ,posso usarli singoli e č meglio due insieme ?

beagle
07-31-2013, 08:20 PM
I improved the ejector that Pat sent. In fact I was thinking today I'd send him one and he could furnish them in the future. Made with a piece of spring stainless steel (I pick mine up in the Walmart parking lot where the street sweeper has shed them. I bend and cut to length and it's held in place by a #10 screw or pin. Works much better than what Pat furnishes with the unit.....and cheap./beagle

beppe
08-01-2013, 02:46 AM
I'd get me one too for my RCBS rock chucker suprem, but I'm in Italy, perhaps not appropriate to send to me. I have to try to invent something better.

mi piacerebbe avere uno anche a me per la mia rcbs rock chucker suprem ,ma io sto in italia , forse non conviene spedire fino a me .devo provare a inventare io qualcosa di meglio

PatMarlin
08-01-2013, 10:26 AM
Why not try to unscrew and remove your primer cup and use your existing arm?

That's what we do with Hornady presses.

Some guys come up with their own ejector. I can't afford to spend any more time or money on ejectors. I could go on and on with these dies and the price would have to go up and up.

If I sound gruff it's because I'm only down a 1/2 a cup of coffee so far... grrr :mrgreen:

beppe
08-01-2013, 01:11 PM
nooo least six grumpy! I thank you for the explanation, I'll try this system, I had not thought of that! thank you very much. greetings from Beppe

nooo no sei burbero ! ti ringrazio per la spiegazione , proverņ questo sistema , non ci avevo pensato ! grazie molto .
saluti da beppe [smilie=l:

beppe
08-03-2013, 02:04 PM
thank you very much to patmarlins! your advice worked fine, I removed the cup arm primers
:drinks: