PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Product Feedback

tchepone
07-30-2013, 10:21 AM
[smilie=s: Gentlemen:

Yonky and I have been involved with gas check making material for about 7 months, Yonky much longer. In that time we have shipped many hundreds of coils of Aluminum and Copper and even some Brass, to places far and wide. There have been hundreds shipped from and to customers in the USA alone. In that time we have conversed with many of those customers prior to their orders and our shipping. There have been hundreds of questions answered, issues explored, improvements made and product line expanded. We always ask for feedback, good or bad. This is the only way we are able to gauge how we are serving our customers. This information is to help us improve our product and service. The old saying “no news is good news” may be appropriate in some endeavors but we do not feel it is for us. We realize people are extremely busy and have other lives to attend to and are not sitting at their computers just waiting to write product reviews. As you can see on our web site, www.coilandfoil.com, there have not been many customer comments. The ones received are greatly appreciate, but we wish there were a few more.

We would sincerely appreciate any feedback so we can gauge how we are doing. This is sort of a unique field of endeavour and we must be able to satisfy the customers need or we will cease to exist. A few words about how the material has worked or did not work, how you feel about the service, the cost, the shipping, etc., is all that we ask. A brief post on the Cast Boolits Gas Check forum or a quick email reply would be greatly appreciated.

We continue to expand our product line. If there are other types of material you would like us to offer, different size coils, thicknesses, widths, please let us know. We have made a few guesses as to what people would want and have been wrong a couple times. That means we have material sitting here that is not being utilized to make gas checks and bringing enjoyment to shooters.

So, please take up keyboard, telephone, pen and paper or whatever works for you and send us some feedback. We genuinely thank you!!

yonky@btinternet.com
tchepone@hotmail.com.

Dale in Louisiana
07-30-2013, 07:40 PM
What can I possibly say other than I ordered three coils of stock from you and in three days they were in my mailbox.

I ran some though my FreeChex III and produced a cup full of gas checks without a hitch.

I wish everybody was this easy to deal with. It does, however, seem to be the norm for most of the people I've dealt with off this board.

dale in Louisiana

tchepone
07-31-2013, 09:17 AM
What can I possibly say other than I ordered three coils of stock from you and in three days they were in my mailbox.

I ran some though my FreeChex III and produced a cup full of gas checks without a hitch.

I wish everybody was this easy to deal with. It does, however, seem to be the norm for most of the people I've dealt with off this board.

dale in Louisiana

Dale: Thank you for the feedback. It helps us know what works and what doesn't, so we are able to offer what does. I too have had excellent results buying from most on Cast Boolits. T

dbosman
07-31-2013, 01:22 PM
Dis-satisfied customers complain loud and long.
Happy customers just reorder.
You're in good company.

tchepone
07-31-2013, 03:41 PM
dbosman: We agree and many have re-ordered. But no product is 100% perfect and we look for those small issues that irk people, so we can correct them. So please keep posting. Thanks....yonky & tchepone