PDA

View Full Version : Auto Login with Firefox

williamwaco
07-29-2013, 11:25 AM
I had to re-image my machine last week.
After I re-installed FireFox it will not auto login

The "remember me" function works but it just doesn't call the login function

When I navigate to http://castboolits.gunloads.com/

I get the "first time" message and my name and password blocks at the top of the page are empty. The "Remember me box is checked and will not uncheck.

BUT the name and password boxes at the top of the "Recent Threads" table are populated.

I can click on the login boxes and log in.
Or I can click on any thread link and it will log me in and take me to that thread.

This only occurs with FireFox. I know I have missed a setting somewhere.

Any Ideas?

tryNto
07-29-2013, 12:18 PM
In Firefox Options > Security tab, click "Saved Passwords" (Make sure you know User/Password) delete castboolits,. Reopen Firefox, then log into castboolits again and see if it saves correctly.

Silver Eagle
07-29-2013, 09:40 PM
Clear you cookies and browser cache as well. I also run a program occasionally called Ccleaner (Google it). It will clean out your temp files, browser cache and cookies (some people don't like cookies cleared as it messes with some sites preferences and settings).

jmort
07-29-2013, 09:48 PM
I use Chrome. When I access site it is blank for "user" and then when I hit "today" it automatically signs me in.

williamwaco
08-03-2013, 10:46 PM
I use Chrome. When I access site it is blank for "user" and then when I hit "today" it automatically signs me in.

this is what mine is doing now. If I click on anything it automatically logs me in but always in the past I didn't have to click on anything?