PDA

View Full Version : Back on the Site at Last!

HeavyMetal
07-28-2013, 08:17 PM
For those who came in late I was contacted in April by my Landlord of 26 years and informed he would like to get out of the Real Estate business.

My choice was simple move or buy the place!

My first choice was to see if I qualified and, thanks to a useless grandson of my wife's, I found out he'd been playing games with my social security number and opening accounts all over the nation for the last year or so, I got a 480 FICO score!

Kids been a jerk since he was 15, he's now 28, and has 3 or 4 felonies on his record mostly for fraud and other such BS. His last ride to the Big House came from his sneaking into his aunts bedroom and taking her car keys while she slept for a joy ride.

My daughter has never been fond of this jerk and when the cops called her in the middle of the night to see if she lent him her car she went berserk!

He still can't figure out why she pressed charges!

So this dummy is in jail for GTA when the "opportunity" to buy the home arrives and that's when I run my credit score for the first time in ten years!

Long story short I can't get an approval and I am fighting restoration of my credit with the three reporting agencies and the defrauded companies.

So I have to move, am now sharing an apartment with my GF, and all my casting, reloading, safes, guns, machinery, home stuff is in a storage facility waiting for waiting for me to get this issue fixed.

Now life isn't terrible I am well and settling in to the new digs hasn't been as big a hassle as I thought .

I'll soon have the credit problem resolved, by Christmas I Hope, I just wanted to let everyone know I was back, and will at least enjoy my hobby through print and photo's until time heals this issue.

HM

WILCO
07-28-2013, 08:25 PM
For those who came in late I was contacted in April by my Landlord of 26 years and informed he would like to get out of the Real Estate business.

w0w!!! Sorry to read of the B.S. Welcome back.

WILCO
07-28-2013, 08:26 PM
Just re-read your post HM. You got a harem going? Wifes? Girlfriend? LOL!!!

HeavyMetal
07-28-2013, 09:06 PM
Sorry Wilco don't want to give you, or anyone else a stroke,LOL!

Wife passed in 07 her last wish was for me to give jerk boy another chance when he got out of the slammer, this is what being a nice guy gets you.

The GF has been around about 18 months and is working out very well, hot cup of joe on the night stand every morning when I wake up and breakfeast cooking!

BS will pass but I don't think stupid has figured out yet what he's really lost: the GF can't stand him, I can and wil never put him with him again and niether of my daughters will ever give him the time of day as he has burned both of them at the same time he was doing in my credit.

Supplied a lot of info to the PD but very unlikely the'll ever put him away for this, to hard to prove.

Writing senators about requiring at least an on line signature for any internet credit application, that would sure help!

Dean D.
07-29-2013, 02:04 AM
Welcome back HM! I'm very sorry to hear about your credit woes though. :( I hope you are able to get it all straightened out soon. I've never been through that myself but I can imagine it's a nightmare to deal with.

searcher4851
07-29-2013, 01:01 PM
Thanks for clearing up that wife / girlfriend thing. I was confused as well.
Welcome back and good luck getting the credit straightened out. It can be a daunting task, but with the perpetrator known, it should be a little easier,.

WILCO
07-29-2013, 05:23 PM
Sorry Wilco don't want to give you, or anyone else a stroke,LOL!

That's okay HM. Thanks for the clarification. Sorry to hear of your wife's passing. Glad you've been able to take on with someone else. Stay strong as you move forward with this latest endeavor of credit repair and best wishes too!