PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs Up! for Rotometals........

mikeym1a
07-27-2013, 10:31 PM
Got an email from Rotometals about a 48hr sale, and decided to order some more chamber casting metal and an actual lead dipper. (I'm currently using a punch ladle I got at the grocery store. Works well, but......) This was late in the afternoon of the 25th. It was in my mail box on the 27th. From coast to coast in 48 hrs. It must have hit the Post Office just right.

You can't beat that kind of service.

Thanks, Rotometals!!!! :bigsmyl2:

detox
07-27-2013, 11:14 PM
I agree, but you pay dearly for great service. I ordered 7lbs of tin Thursday and received it today Saturday in Georgia.

hickfu
08-01-2013, 02:09 AM
I have not yet ordered from Rotometals but I want to order some tin and some lead shot when I get the funds.... Good to hear that they ship quickly! I really hate waiting...

Doc

ku4hx
08-01-2013, 05:39 AM
Rotometals is great; no doubt about that. But I have gotten comments from delivery persons to the effect "What's in this box? It's as heavy as lead". Usually I don't get the chance to interact with them but my reply in that case was, "Yeah, some fruitcake is pretty dense". She just nodded her head in agreement and went back to the vehicle.

Dale in Louisiana
08-01-2013, 11:34 AM
Rotometals is great; no doubt about that. But I have gotten comments from delivery persons to the effect "What's in this box? It's as heavy as lead". Usually I don't get the chance to interact with them but my reply in that case was, "Yeah, some fruitcake is pretty dense". She just nodded her head in agreement and went back to the vehicle.

yeah, my letter carrier gets really upset with me between Rotometals and some of my 'swap & sell' deliveries.

next time she says something, I'm using that 'fruitcake' line.

dale in Louisiana

Slow Elk 45/70
08-02-2013, 12:16 AM
+ 1 for rotometals and their service

jmort
08-02-2013, 01:10 AM
My mail box place, really nice place/people, told me they think I am receiving gold. It never occurred to them it was lead. I'm surprised they did not run off with a box.

WilliamDahl
08-02-2013, 02:09 AM
Well, you could try the line, "Yeah, uranium and plutonium is kind of dense".