PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday To Me, Happy Birthday To Me!

Bullshop Junior
08-18-2005, 02:08 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!
Yesterday the board was down, so I did not get to post, but yesterday was My birthday!
I got a Lee mold that my dad bought from auction arms. It had the heck beat out of it, but after 3 hours of work we got it in better then a new mold. I made over 500 bullets in about half of a hour. It drops a 150 gn swc 38/357 Bullet. It is a 6 cavity, and goes through a pot of lead fast.
this is my first mold and I am very happy with it.
DANIEL / BS JR

Buckshot
08-18-2005, 02:40 AM
..........Well happy birthday! You forgot to tell us how old you're getting to be. I think I was young once, but it was so long ago I don't remember for sure.

I've given up birthdays as a waste of time being excited. All you get is skivvies and socks anymore. No neat stuff like you got.

..............Buckshot

Rick N Bama
08-18-2005, 04:54 AM
My last B'Day brought me a tube of BenGay so I'm not having any more! A new mold sure is a better present than getting a Cat any day:) Congrats!

Rick

NVcurmudgeon
08-18-2005, 10:15 AM
Congratulations on your birthday and your mould! IIRC, you are up to an even dozen years, now. Think I was close to thirty before I got started casting, so you are off to an early start. Enjoy!

LAH
08-19-2005, 10:02 AM
Congrats Daniel.

buck1
08-19-2005, 11:16 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! Great gift too!!! ...........Buck

beagle
08-19-2005, 05:05 PM
Junior.... You're young yet. Wait until you're past 60 and you won't want to see those BDs come so fast.

At any rate, HB and hope the new mould works out well for you./beagle