PDA

View Full Version : I knew I was in the right place

edadmartin
07-26-2013, 11:25 PM
Hi all. I'm a new member here . A Christian and patriot. What a great forum this is turning out to be . I've added many to my daily prayers and will check back often to thank God for his grace and mercy. Have a blessed week.

jmort
07-26-2013, 11:30 PM
"A Christian and patriot"

I think there are more than a couple few Christian patriots here. May you have a Blessed week as well Brother.

Bzcraig
07-27-2013, 12:13 AM
Brother jmortimer is correct there are a few of us. We covet your prayers individually and collectively. May the Peace that surpasses all understanding rest in your home.

OnceFired
07-27-2013, 12:24 AM
As for me & my house, we shall serve the Lord. :)

skeettx
07-27-2013, 06:08 PM
Hello edadmartin,
Welcome on your first posting

God is Good! It is about God and not about Me :)
God did ALL the work !

Welcome
Mike

aspangler
07-27-2013, 10:49 PM
Hello edadmartin,
Welcome on your first posting

God is Good! It is about God and not about Me :)
God did ALL the work !

Welcome
Mike

In spades! I too am a Christian and a Patriot. I am also an ordained Missionary Baptist preacher and yes I carry a gun. God said to turn the other cheek but not what to do when that one got slapped.
A preacher friend ( now passed) once told me that a man told him he was going to "whoop your ***". He said he told him " Bless God I can't help you on but Bless God I can sure help you off." My thoughts exactly.
My our Father in Heaven bless you and yours.

TXGunNut
07-28-2013, 08:33 PM
Welcome! Never really thought about it but the term Christian patriot may seem odd to some folks, just not around here.

500MAG
07-28-2013, 08:43 PM
You may find this forum has as many or more Christians than many religious based forums. Welcome brother!

missionary5155
07-31-2013, 02:57 AM
Good morning edadmartin and Welcome about our place.
Always good to know another who places importance in prayer and is willing to make that sacrifice of time before His throne of Grace. I am blessed to know you are about.
Mike in Peru

North_of_60
09-21-2013, 08:11 PM
Wow! I just joined the forum to learn about casting boolits and what a blessing to find a band of brothers in the Lord. God is good. May you each be blessed as you worship Him in church tomorrow and thought the week.

Lead Fred
09-21-2013, 08:21 PM
Welcomen to the elite terrorist cell