PDA

View Full Version : Need your prayers.

Cag40Navy
07-23-2013, 09:11 PM
Howdy. I recently lost a very good friend of mine to the world of alcohol and I am asking for your prayers. He was a good kid, good friend of mine but started drinking. It went so quick. I also ask for your prayers that I will be able to transition to my new life as well with this in mind as im already encountering trouble, and if yall could pray for his and our family. Thank you very much.

Gibbs44
07-23-2013, 09:23 PM
Sorry to hear of your friend. Prayers go out to his family, your family, and you. Hope your transition takes a turn for the better.

Randy C
07-23-2013, 09:40 PM
Sorry for you loss prayers will be sent.

Ernest
07-23-2013, 09:40 PM
I will pray for you your family and his family now.
To the architect of our universe please bring solace to the minds and hearts of the bereaved. Help us understand that mysteries of why things happen in this world are beyond our understanding or responsibly . Give us faith that one day we too will have our passage and in that passage we will finally understand all. Give us faith in a loving God that will not only hold us in his presence but there as we finally rest we will be in the presence again of all those that we loved.
amen.

Bzcraig
07-23-2013, 09:51 PM
Drug and alcohol addictions are absolutely insidious. Prayed too. Be sure you care for yourself, you will never be able to help someone else if you aren't whole yourself. What is the transition you speak of?

nagantguy
07-23-2013, 10:02 PM
I also lost a friend more like a brother to drugs booze and depression he called me at 2:30 am on the morning he took his life. Spent a long time mad at him and my self for not answering the phone. I will send a prayer for you!

gray wolf
07-24-2013, 08:09 AM
Prayer said for your loss and whatever problems you may be having.